Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Yes Insidious mate, “wretched”, cracking word, very underused

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    People forget Trent is very young (not you people i mean in general forget) hes played a hell of a lot of football for his age and hes just recovered from a nasty injury.. To me hes just not mentally attuned at the moment. its easy to understand why hes performing poorly right now.
    Agree, should be back at it soon. Big game v united to settle the senses.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Agree, should be back at it soon. Big game v united to settle the senses.
    You mean the one in which the in-form Rashford is going to eat him alive in that wing?

Great game to pick, to work your way back into fans' good graces.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

He had COVID didn't he? Maybe like the Newcastle lads he has that 'long covid' effect. He has been poor this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    He had COVID didn't he? Maybe like the Newcastle lads he has that 'long covid' effect. He has been poor this year.
    Play neco he really improved after giving that penno away and was solid

If you're going to play hendeson at CB and 2 half fit midfielders and wij together make the subs he has I don't see why not it's nowhere near crazy as the rest of the shit he's doing

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    You mean the one in which the in-form Rashford is going to eat him alive in that wing?

Great game to pick, to work your way back into fans' good graces.
    Some people might think you're calling rashford a cannibal. I get you though.

It sure is, beat United and we'll be buzzing and top of the league.

He didn't cover himself in glory and I've yet to see their goal back. But my first thoughts were where was Hendo on the cover. Did he or trent get pulled out of position by slack marking in front of him/them

Tough night for Trent, Hendo who grew into it was awol from his position a few times, ox anonymous and Mo all had poor passing stats and didn't do a whole lot to help him out.

Hope Robbo is encouraged to put some of those early balls in past the first CB going far post behind the second, just seen Maguire done by one of those yet again, I do find it really frustrating that he has the opportunity to play that ball in early several times a game and always checks back when he's got Bobby looking to run between the 2 CBs and Mo to arrive far post, when he actually does play it he's really fucking good at that ball, which just makes it more frustrating he barely ever plays it early and he has the opportunity to 5 or times every game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

After Jurgen revealing yesterday that Trent has been playing on with Covid after effects could explain alot about not only his performances but the rest of the team.

Grim reading for Neco Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Grim reading for Neco Williams.
    If you had told him this time last year about the first team games he would get ,he'd of locked you up.
    I'd say he's over the moon with his opportunities.