Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Put your money on a Spurs own goal or a pen for us, Spurs love making mistakes against us going by that video! Some top goal scorers in that vid, Downing, Markovic, Flanno and Balotelli.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Put your money on a Spurs own goal or a pen for us, Spurs love making mistakes against us going by that video! Some top goal scorers in that vid, Downing, Markovic, Flanno and Balotelli.
    Lol

Looking forward to seeing both our full backs add at least 5 goals each to their game next season, it's the next step to progress their incredible ability
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Sooo, targets for this season? at least 5 goals and 10 assists each?

I'm ridiculously excited to see how both Trent and Robbo continue their development next season, particularly with some new additions due in for them to link up with and create different situations for both to add some goals and movement and targets for assists

I cannot contain my delight and just how blessed we are to have 2 such incredible full backs, who are going to get even better, it weirdly only just really hit home when I was posting on the de Ligt thread about players we wanted who other clubs nicked or were out of our reach, I look back now at the Alba's, Evra's, Walker's, Rose's etc, players we targeted or wished we'd had players like and we have TWO 2 full backs, one either side, who are far far better than any of the one's we ever wanted, absolutely fucking brilliant

Wait until you see tonight's effort

There it is

Nice 15 goals from Virgil TAA and Robbo next year

What a hit son..... What a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Nice 15 goals from Virgil TAA and Robbo next year
    Absolutely, I expect Robbo and Trent to both be aiming for at least 5 goals and 10 assists each, AT LEAST! Their quality gives us a massive advantage over every other team in the league and in Europe, there are going to be a lot of games in which Trent and Robbo are our fourth and fifth attackers with at least 2 midfielders deeper than them covering their forward runs, those channels between full back and CB get opened up for them frequently and the cross isn't always on, they're going to have to help our huge full back advantage count by not only notching up lots of quality assists, but by chipping in with goals too

I think the other area Robbo can improve offensively, considering it's one of our trademark moves, again one that gives us an advantage over a lot of teams, is when that ball's gone to Hendo inside right and the cross for Mane is obviously going to come in, Robbo's usually advanced on our left or at inside left with Mane moving central for the header, Robbo needs to be anticipating that cross coming and steaming into the box to the far post area to prod it home or turn it back across goal if it goes over Mane, that'll definitely lead to a lot more goals for the team