Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    As my post you replied to stated, he could actually take a pay cut to come to Anfield if he really wanted to and Nike could pay him more to make up for that because as our kit sponsor, it would be in their interests
    He could but he wont.

He not want to get kicked about by the lumps of Burnley/WBA when he can live in a better climate, trophies on tick and more money elsewhere ie Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He could but he wont.

He not want to get kicked about by the lumps of Burnley/WBA when he can live in a better climate, trophies on tick and more money elsewhere ie Madrid.
    Yes but again he wouldn't be on less money, I do think he will go to Madrid when he does move, but as Adidas are their sponsor and Nike would want such a high profile player they sponsor in their kit and boots in an ideal world, they could match any difference between what he'd get in wages at Madrid and what we'd pay him to keep our wage structure in raising their endorsement payments

That agreeing to be on pay parity with Mo for example with Nike bunging him the additional he could earn by moving elsewhere would mean that we wouldn't be priced out on wages is all I'm saying, I don't think a move to Anfield will happen, I think we're looking for the next world stars before they cost the earth in fees and wages

Edit: There's also the point that moving to a club whose kit isn't sponsored by Nike and with other players emerging, he could become less valuable to Nike and see his endorsement earnings fall
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th June 2021 at 08:53 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I wouldn't want Sancho anyway, he can't nail down a regular spot in an average England side.
    Thats down to the manager I mean he wouldnt pick Trent either !

Sancho is a quality player he has been creating insane numbers for 3 years and he is still only 21.

You wont have to worry about him as he wont join us he will go Utd/Chelsea.

Bellingham maybe if we go in early enough and loan him back to Dortmund for a year to tempt them to do business but the other 3, not a holy chance in hell. All three heading for Real, Utd or petro dollars. No one else can even dream of affording them.

Why is this thread still going? haha.

Big dreamers.

We could sign Bellwiffingham

Has handed in a transfer request

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Has handed in a transfer request
    Oh so that's why we're selling Neco and phillips and whoever we can!

baby Bappe's coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh so that's why we're selling Neco and phillips and whoever we can!

baby Bappe's coming home.
    We should be keeping Phillips and only loaning Neco, if we sell him it will likely be with a buy back clause, but we shouldn't sell him in my opinion

From my early opinion of Neco Williams he okish defensive wise. But he lacks anything going forward..
    Of course hes only young so plenty of time
    As for Mabppe No thanks. i don't care for his diving swan acts.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century