Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

We wont be signing mbappe lads ffs

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We wont be signing mbappe lads ffs
    I think we all pretty much know this - but we should defo be after top quality options to continue to improve, and I am sure we will.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I think we all pretty much know this - but we should defo be after top quality options to continue to improve, and I am sure we will.
    Of who weve been linked with I'd love to see pepe and Fernandez. Plus a left back as cover. Think we are in good order outside of that.

Yeah, but it's fun to speculate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Of who weve been linked with I'd love to see pepe and Fernandez. Plus a left back as cover. Think we are in good order outside of that.
    Agreed, almost, would love to see Fernandes and Werner and a LB for competition and cover, re Fernandes just think we need the little bit extra in midfield and it will be the difference between 1 point and 3 in a few games, and it will give us the opportunity to go 4312 and give Bobby some rest when Jurgen wants to, probably when we're a couple of goals to the good in games

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah, but it's fun to speculate
    It would be some marker to lay down I'll give you that. He's obviously perfect for us but it's just so far off what both owners and manager seem to believe in apart from the fact he's still young.

It would be some marker to lay down I'll give you that. He's obviously perfect for us but it's just so far off what both owners and manager seem to believe in apart from the fact he's still young.
    Well, I do believe his signing would be brilliant as he can be here for 10 years or 4 or 5 with excellent resale value and like many I believe his signings could see us add 10m a season to our next kit deal which will already be bigger, so even though it would be a whopping fee, it wouldn't actually be that costly all things considered, it would be incredible value for money

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Agreed, almost, would love to see Fernandes and Werner and a LB for competition and cover, re Fernandes just think we need the little bit extra in midfield and it will be the difference between 1 point and 3 in a few games, and it will give us the opportunity to go 4312 and give Bobby some rest when Jurgen wants to, probably when we're a couple of goals to the good in games
    Just hoping now we dont stand still. We probably have enough to mount a challenge but well need more ro succeed imho.

Just hoping now we dont stand still. We probably have enough to mount a challenge but well need more ro succeed imho.
    Yes... everyone around us ,is bringing players in...

UTD will end up with fernandes...

Yep me too, we were just short of quality from the bench last season which culminated in too many draws and could easily have cost us in the Champions League, we can't afford to stand still, I think Juve will challenge in the Champions League this season, they look like getting De Ligt in and have already got Ramsey and Rabiot in, which has considerably improved their midfield, we just can't stand still

I think it's important we get Fernandes in and make sure United don't, I don't think their getting him would make them challengers, but it would mean they're only a couple of decent midfielders from having a team that potentially could, we do really need him, he would solve a lot of problems, allow us to rest Bobby and also allow us to rest Mane and Mo in the last 20 minutes of games as he could comfortably come in and do a job at LFWD or RFWD to see out games