Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Mbappe2020. What do yous think, Is it a goer or just bullshit. Plus where would he play ?
    I've read the Nike deal will be worth at least Ł70mill a year and could be more based on perfomance each year. The other thing with Nike is through their individual sponsorship they have great influence on athletes and where they end up. Similarly in terms of expansion they are active in markets like Brazil where getting a new balance kit is nigh on impossible apparently with the market supremacy of certain labels like Nike.
    For them having Mbappe at one of the top pl or la Liga clubs is advantageous and this is pretty much what Mbappe wants also. Hed get more media promotion for Nike and is the likely next Messi/Ronaldo uber goalscorer. At the minute imo neither of the Spanish duo seem appealing and in the premier league presently he has us or another oil rich club. Moving to us is a top option. 2 years left on his contract at PSG and it seems very likely imo.
    His current goal per minute stats are even better than Salahs in 17/18 of a goal every 93.6 minutes.
    We all know replacing our front 3 will be an issue in time, having the best cf in the world whose as young as Trent is one sure way of mitigating any anxiety over this scenario.

Where does he play is simple. In 433

Mbappe Firmino Salah
    Mane Mbappe Salah
    Mane Firmino Mbappe
    Mane Firmino Salah (gets a break on the bench and can be called on if needed)

In 4231
    Mbappe
    Mane Firmino Salah

In 4222
    Mbappe Salah
    Mane Firmino

In 442
    Mbappe Firmino
    Mane Keita Fabinho Salah

Even possible Firmino could play a debruyne role in 433

Mane Mbappe Salah
    Keita Firmino
    Fabinho

If you or anyone else doesn't think Mbappe is a credible acquisition, then I'm speechless and Klopp has more work to do in turning doubters into believers.
    It'd be nice listening to Klopp saying this is what we had to do to improve the squad.
    Last edited by CCTV; 25th October 2019 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I'm just worried that CC will go awol like Fulby (?) when the transfer he's been on about for ages doesn't go through.

Don't go CC! Don't go!

Also Fulby (?), we miss you. ;-(
    Fulby had a scoop and unfortunately fell on his sword as posters heckled him to that end, not believing we'd land Keita or VVD. As we all know they arrived at a later date and unlike some aspersions iirc VVD did not turn down Liverpool for man city.

Klopp has worked some wonders in the market like Robbo and unearthed Trent, but the transfers of more substantial value have been clear.
    VVD Keita Alisson Fabinho.... Mbappe
    Last edited by CCTV; 25th October 2019 at 07:02 PM.

Mbappe would complete some heavy investment in our spine and has all the requisite qualities to play as a wide/inside forward in our system.
    It makes so much sense and with such devotion to Nike as shirt sponsor they'll want to arrive with a punch.

If we don't sign Mbappe, it'd be a big mistake.
    If we can't sign Mbappe, it'll be a big surprise imo.

Mbappe 2020

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Fulby had a scoop and unfortunately fell on his sword as posters heckled him to that end, not believing we'd land Keita or VVD. As we all know they arrived at a later date and unlike some aspersions iirc VVD did not turn down Liverpool for man city.
    He did. I hope he's ok.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He did. I hope he's ok.
    I'd say hes at least 6 times happier than the last time he was posting on here

Bring Fulby back I say......

But is he a team player ? And Would he be happy on the bench ?
    And what's his girlfriend look like ? These are the things we need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    But is he a team player ? And Would he be happy on the bench ?
    And what's his girlfriend look like ? These are the things we need to know.
    Yes, he's passed the deschamps are you a dick test with flying colours and seemingly a very good egg by accounts.

Yes, but he wouldnt be on the bench much in fairness nor would our current front 3.
    Klopp sandwiched the four of Phil Bob mo and Sadio into the side when all fit and in form.
    With Mbappe the foursome would be miles better than with Phil. Defensively and in attack.

I could careless bout who hes darting

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Not when we've got Mo.
    Actually, Mo is shit, get Mbopp in.

Mbappe is going to end up at Real, Furby told me.