Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617181920212225 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

Mbappe starts
    Sancho too

Mbappe has the required quality for the front 3 to accept him as an equal. I'm not sure Sancho has that feather in his bow and seemingly is a bit of a pain in the arse for Dortmund.
    Mbappe walks in as genuine competition, Sancho not so much, without slating his ability. With our current front 3 they'd also force Mbappe to improve aspects of his game.

We are where we are now. Add Mbappe and we can go 4231/42X and take it up another level.

Rotation in a 433 would also make sense.

Think the front 3 made from the 4 could take up the intensity levels more readily and as such we could get back to a more terrifying level as in 17/18 with more goals and assists via rest, rotation, competition and unpredictability with the line up.
    None of the 4 would be lacking game time.
    We could even see one or 2 start in domestic cup games and increase our chances of winning more trophies.

Kylian cog in the machine Mbappe...

Kylian Mbappe: PSG striker says Liverpool a 'machine' as they head to Premier League title - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51184842

I know, you know, he knows, hell everyone should know LFC is the place to be.

The maniacal mechanisms of mentality monsters.

Welcome my son, welcome to the machine
    Last edited by CCTV; 21st January 2020 at 01:48 PM.

Official pics!, apparently all done including 'welcome' video................. they just need to get a second opinion on his knee.

***PLEASE NOTE this picture is property of LFC, and cannot be used for any self fornication by a certain poster on this forum.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Stalker alert....

The lad's clearly obsessed with us. When will he realise that he wouldn't even get in the starting eleven?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Sancho Havertz Werner

For the same price/salary as 1 Mbappe

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Sancho Havertz Werner

For the same price/salary as 1 Mbappe
    I don't particularly want Sancho, sounds like a disruptive element to me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Somebody's going to be getting a Fulbyesque hammering if this deal doesn't come through this summer.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!