Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

I imagine he can't wait to get away from this prick.

I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I imagine he can't wait to get away from this prick.

What a cunt he is. I cant imagine why any fan would want him playing for their club. Tailor made for Real. A cunts club for cunt players.

If Mbappe has a proper manager then no problems at all

A move to Liverpool could really help the lad develop into one of the very best world class players, I watch games in the French League, I watch highlights too, people talk about MBappe being world class, he isn't that for me yet, yes he scores great goals in Ligue 1, but he has a lot more time and space to do what he wants to do than he gets in the Champions League and a hell of a lot more than he would get in the Premier League, he will absolutely score goals in the Premier League, but he will also find it a lot harder than he maybe thinks it will be and a move to Liverpool is exactly what he needs to become truly world class and improve, I watch a fair bit of Bundesliga and La Liga too and the Premier League is THE toughest league to score goals in a lot of very very good very organised teams who don't leave the sort of spaces and give players the amount of time they get in the other leagues and are a lot more physical
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What a cunt he is. I cant imagine why any fan would want him playing for their club. Tailor made for Real. A cunts club for cunt players.
    Some role model for old Kylian.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

If he does ever move here his chant should be "And who loves you and who do you love.....Kylian..Yes,yes,yes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    If he does ever move here his chant should be "And who loves you and who do you love.....Kylian..Yes,yes,yes!"
    Klopp can tell him “It’s time to start running”

“And while Jurgen Klopp’s side have repeatedly been linked with a move, journalist Oriol Domenech has told Catalunya Radio that Real Madrid have already wrapped up a move for Mbappe, cited by the Daily Star.

From what they tell me from different clubs that have contacted him, Madrid has it closed.
    When Mbappe departs, in 2020 or 2021, he will go to Madrid. “

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    “And while Jurgen Klopp’s side have repeatedly been linked with a move, journalist Oriol Domenech has told Catalunya Radio that Real Madrid have already wrapped up a move for Mbappe, cited by the Daily Star.

From what they tell me from different clubs that have contacted him, Madrid has it closed.
    When Mbappe departs, in 2020 or 2021, he will go to Madrid. “
    Lol there's loads of fine players wasting their careers moving to Barca and Real still when their star is significantly waning, both have huge rebuilding jobs to do and both seem to be just randomly buying top players from other clubs without a credible plan for them. Financially and marketing wise and because he's already a very good player, although he still has to prove it in one of the top top league for me MBappe would probably be FSG's dream, but I'd be absolutely made up with Werner and perhaps given his work ethic and mentality, him having it far from easy in the challenges he faces with RB Leipzig in the Bundesliga compared to MBappe whose PSG side face zero genuine challenge in Ligue 1, I think Werner may well be the better option and better fit
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 6th February 2020 at 07:09 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”