Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylian Mbappé

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    “And while Jurgen Klopp’s side have repeatedly been linked with a move, journalist Oriol Domenech has told Catalunya Radio that Real Madrid have already wrapped up a move for Mbappe, cited by the Daily Star.

From what they tell me from different clubs that have contacted him, Madrid has it closed.
    When Mbappe departs, in 2020 or 2021, he will go to Madrid. “
    You've got to laugh
    Journo says deal agreed for Mbappe before 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    A move to Liverpool could really help the lad develop into one of the very best world class players, I watch games in the French League, I watch highlights too, people talk about MBappe being world class, he isn't that for me yet, yes he scores great goals in Ligue 1, but he has a lot more time and space to do what he wants to do than he gets in the Champions League and a hell of a lot more than he would get in the Premier League, he will absolutely score goals in the Premier League, but he will also find it a lot harder than he maybe thinks it will be and a move to Liverpool is exactly what he needs to become truly world class and improve, I watch a fair bit of Bundesliga and La Liga too and the Premier League is THE toughest league to score goals in a lot of very very good very organised teams who don't leave the sort of spaces and give players the amount of time they get in the other leagues and are a lot more physical
    Mbappe would arrive world class - aiming for truly world class
    He has it in spades, only a matter of how much he can get out of himself over his career.

Football points him in one solid direction as destiny whispers in his ear - sign for Liverpool or you're getting bummed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Football points him in one solid direction as destiny whispers in his ear - sign for Liverpool or you're getting bummed !!!
    That is an ENTIRELY accurate assessment
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Said it ages ago, he's signing for Madrid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Said it ages ago, he's signing for Madrid.
    Nobody really knows where he's going, I'd actually prefer Werner, just think MBappe could disrupt our squad harmony, he's been growing up hanging around with Neymar who is a complete 'the ego had landed' knob

Nobody really knows where he's going, I'd actually prefer Werner, just think MBappe could disrupt our squad harmony, he's been growing up hanging around with Neymar who is a complete 'the ego had landed' knob
    I'd prefer Werner too and he would cost less than a quarter of the reported fee for Mbappe

How good could Mbappe be when teams sit in against us?? hes world class when hes got the space to run into. But he wont be given that space in most games.
    We seem to sign players like Minamino who can run into little spaces between the oppositions midfield and backline. Time will tell if he produces enough. I have good hopes for in the long run.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'd prefer Werner too and he would cost less than a quarter of the reported fee for Mbappe
    This, think Werner is our kind of player. Works hard, is fast, unselfish and can score a goal or two.

I've just had a feeling for a while now. Real usually get their big targets (as do Barca) and I'm not convinced that all the Nike bollocks really matters. Agreed on Werner (see my post above), think he'd be a better fit for us and I'm guessing would command a starting line up on arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    This, think Werner is our kind of player. Works hard, is fast, unselfish and can score a goal or two.
    AND has done all that consistently in a much tougher league in a team that has the odds stacked against them with Bayern and Dortmund to try and get past, not in a one team league with the odds massively stacked in his favour in a team of over paid over pampered egomaniacs