Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Once again, the man is a Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He is indeed. And less a big flappy moth than Behemoth..

Good to see you back Sid

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He sure is.

What’s the opinions on his latest efforts in the cup v united and last night. Beaten easily a couple of times v united and that son one last night. Thank god for him that was ruled out. He’s a brilliant keeper and so good at the stuff others make look difficult like catching shots at him and coming for hog balls he’s also very good in a scramble in the 6 yard box. Not sure low shots to the corners are his forte but we haven’t really seen him tested that much over the couple of years he’s been here.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    What’s the opinions on his latest efforts in the cup v united and last night. Beaten easily a couple of times v united and that son one last night. Thank god for him that was ruled out. He’s a brilliant keeper and so good at the stuff others make look difficult like catching shots at him and coming for hog balls he’s also very good in a scramble in the 6 yard box. Not sure low shots to the corners are his forte but we haven’t really seen him tested that much over the couple of years he’s been here.
    On a different day, he would have stopped those two united goals. He saves us more points than he loses, and it's a while since we could say that about one of our keepers.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Son beat him in the same side on the 2-1 @ Anfield. There was another shot of Son on the 3-1 game and Allison clearly made a premeditated move to his right and thus leaving the goal open to his left in order to cover that corner from Son. Son ended up shooting there again and AB saved it. When it happened i thought thay was good from AB as he put thought Son. But later I thought perhaps he is vulnerable there as all players have weaknesses.

He is still the best goalkeeper in the World it will just be interesting to observe going forward whether it is a weaknesses and if so how he deals with it.

He's not perfect but he's definitely one of the best in the league if not the world.

Not sure I'd take any PL goalie over him. His control of the space in front of the six-yard box is excellent and he is also pretty good as sweeping. Tremendous goalie - probaby the best I've seen in an LFC shirt (sorry peak Pepe). Aside, of course, from... Jose Enruque!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

His last few performances have been worse than Karius

not been at his best all season

Another player hit with a curse

World class goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    World class goalkeeper
    Absolutely, I've no idea why the commentators were trying to paint the second goal as an Alisson error, the error or rather lack of understanding of what Alisson was communicating to him was from Kabak's, they've commentated on enough Liverpool games to know Alisson plays sweeper keeper constantly and that when he makes that call and is coming our other defenders damned well know he's coming and get the fuck out of the way
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”