Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    As long as he can catch a ball and find a red shirt from his kicking, he'll do for me.
    From what I remember from last night, don't go expecting much when it comes to the latter.

I remember a few seasons back I wanted us to sign Adrian... we chose Karius. I didn’t realise he was as old as he is (32), not that it’s a problem for a keeper. Not sure how Fabianski kept him out of the West Ham side; he was atrocious today at times.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    From what I remember from last night, don't go expecting much when it comes to the latter.
    Was just about to say the exact opposite.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Was just about to say the exact opposite.
    You obviously remember some long punt that landed on the toes of one of our players, whilst I remember a couple of wayward balls including one straight into touch. Let's hope your appraisal is the correct one.

6-8 weeks out. Glad we’ve got a decent-ish backup.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You obviously remember some long punt that landed on the toes of one of our players, whilst I remember a couple of wayward balls including one straight into touch. Let's hope your appraisal is the correct one.
    Yup - tried to keep an eye out for his long passing. Remember counting a few great ones after he came on and I forgot to pick it up in the second half.

Anyone got the stats for it?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I can put up with a keeper not finding his man, and it goes into touch. All you are doing is giving away a throw in. Alisson sold one of our defenders short early in the game, though luckily it came to nothing.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Anyone else get the feeling that Allison was carrying an injury pre-season? He didn't look to good in the friendly, Community Shield and in Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling that Allison was carrying an injury pre-season? He didn't look to good in the friendly, Community Shield and in Friday.
    Do you remember how you felt in work the first week you came back from holiday 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Do you remember how you felt in work the first week you came back from holiday 😂😂
    Haha, wish I could have six weeks off sick after my first week back in work!!