Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 338

Thread: Alisson

  1. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    589
    Yes agreed, we should big enough to say off u go, its a fucking horrendous year.

  2. #322
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,140
    Mind you, he may not be allowed to attend the funeral if there are quarantine laws in place in Brazil.

  3. #323
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    16,532
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Mind you, he may not be allowed to attend the funeral if there are quarantine laws in place in Brazil.
    I really hope he can go.

    A close friend of mine committed suicide this week and the funeral was today. Unable to attend and I know, selfishly, that getting to say Goodbye would have been better for me long-term.

    If Alisson can get the closure he needs (don't know all the rules around arrangements for Brazil) we should absolutely encourage him to go. Bereavement of any kind puts a lot into perspective.

  4. #324
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    6,295
    An offer to anyone on here. If your going through a rough time and need to vent. Let me know.

    Rip to the loved ones we have all lost over the years

  5. #325
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I really hope he can go.

    A close friend of mine committed suicide this week and the funeral was today. Unable to attend and I know, selfishly, that getting to say Goodbye would have been better for me long-term.

    If Alisson can get the closure he needs (don't know all the rules around arrangements for Brazil) we should absolutely encourage him to go. Bereavement of any kind puts a lot into perspective.
    of course 100%

  6. #326
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    13,610
    You honestly couldn't make it up. It must be awful for the big fella being so far away from his Mum and the rest of his family. He has a strong faith and hopefully he takes strength from it .

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    6,295
    Totally understand his head isnít in the right place at the moment, but bloody hell heís been a bit of a liability recently

  8. #328
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    17,231
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Totally understand his head isnít in the right place at the moment, but bloody hell heís been a bit of a liability recently
    Was before what happened tbh

  9. #329
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    That Burnley goalie is most impressive. He has thoroughly studied the art of goalkeeping. Would not mind if we signed him.

  10. #330
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,854
    Allison is reminding me of Reina near the end he couldnt save anything.. I hope its a blip and he gets back to his best soon.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Similar Threads

  1. Alisson ruled out for up to two weeks
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st December 2020, 07:40 PM
  2. Alisson facing four to six weeks out
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th October 2020, 10:40 PM
  3. The Champions: Alisson
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25th June 2020, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd May 2020, 09:44 AM
  5. Alisson
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 22nd June 2019, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •