Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Was the low sun a factor yesterday? It seemed to be directly towards our goal and the shadows were pretty long. We should definitely be asking questions to the premier league. Another bloody stitch up.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Was the low sun a factor yesterday? It seemed to be directly towards our goal and the shadows were pretty long. We should definitely be asking questions to the premier league. Another bloody stitch up.
    When you see Klopp laughing om the touchline you know something is not right.

Its cheating and that is a harsh word but I dont care that is exactly how I see it.

When solar activity and atmospheric conditions are against you... might as well give up..

Whatever next?

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    We've the only Brazilian whos affected by the sun !!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    When solar activity and atmospheric conditions are against you... might as well give up..

Whatever next?
    Think he is talking about the VAR decision as it looks like a shadow and not Firmino foot.

He is 100% offside but its gone now nothing we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Think he is talking about the VAR decision as it looks like a shadow and not Firmino foot.

He is 100% offside but its gone now nothing we can do about it.
    I took it as sarcasm ... a joke.. a good one at that.

Can you imagine what would happen if we really did ask the Prem about shadows? Forget the fact it might actually be valid... but just imagine what the press would do with that..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I took it as sarcasm ... a joke.. a good one at that.

Can you imagine what would happen if we really did ask the Prem about shadows? Forget the fact it might actually be valid... but just imagine what the press would do with that..
    Oh yeah we not say anything mate there is no point.

Yesterday the BT Sport ref Peter Walton wants to watch out for the splinters with the fence sitting he was doing ! Incredible really what was coming out his mouth.

Im pretty sure anyone can sit in the studio and say "Stuart Atwell is looking for an offside and Anthony Taylor will take that advice" 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Absolutely, I've no idea why the commentators were trying to paint the second goal as an Alisson error, the error or rather lack of understanding of what Alisson was communicating to him was from Kabak's, they've commentated on enough Liverpool games to know Alisson plays sweeper keeper constantly and that when he makes that call and is coming our other defenders damned well know he's coming and get the fuck out of the way
    No way 19. I'm not having that. Ali is a quality keeper and these things happen but he was at total fault for the 2nd goal.

He can see everything that's in front of him. Kabak is watching the ball all the way, how's he supposed to know Ali is thundering out of his area.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    No way 19. I'm not having that. Ali is a quality keeper and these things happen but he was at total fault for the 2nd goal.

He can see everything that's in front of him. Kabak is watching the ball all the way, how's he supposed to know Ali is thundering out of his area.
    I didn't see the incident or the game, but even if it was Kabak's error it was his first game for us. Blaming a youngster or a new guy is a common theme on here.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He is a top class keeper end of.

With a high line you need a keeper who is alert and sweeps up, yesterday it went badly wrong it happens.

He did close them down twice in the first half by putting pressure on Vardy if that was Adrian or Mig they would be on their line.
    Yes but he's generally been worse than karius lately

and once again, he was a lot better last season, like many others

seems to have the curse too

wtf?? is going on I don't know

if that was pickford, or de gea we'd be crying about with laughter on here frankly especially the game before,awful one of the worst GK performances i've ever seen.

I don't see why some people are blaming Klopp, and others when the last 2 games we've imploded has been down to him, there's been plenty of times he should of saved goals this season too at the "near post"

Worrying tbh, no player get's a golden ticket, i'm allowed to say my opinion on him he's been amazing before but the level he's at now is very worrying. compared to previous

I hope it doesn't cost us the champions league on tuesdy frankly
    Last edited by Kev0909; 14th February 2021 at 02:23 PM.