Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Alisson

Pickford is shit and has proved it over several years.

De Gea I dont take the piss out of he is still a good keeper and is always switched on with playing us.

Alisson has had a few ropey games granted my point is if we axe him then Adrian goes in goal you know the lad who our "support" blamed for losing to Chelsea and Athletico last season.

You win as a team and lose as one but my point remains Alisson is one of the best and im not being swayed otherwise.

Not saying he's not one of the best, but this season like many others he isn't

Not sure what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Pickford is shit and has proved it over several years.

De Gea I dont take the piss out of he is still a good keeper and is always switched on with playing us.

Alisson has had a few ropey games granted my point is if we axe him then Adrian goes in goal you know the lad who our "support" blamed for losing to Chelsea and Athletico last season.

You win as a team and lose as one but my point remains Alisson is one of the best and im not being swayed otherwise.
    I don't think Klopp has a clue who his best back up keeper is. Adrian comes in, does ok, has a couple of iffy games so he brings Kelleher in. Now it seems Adrian is back in favour. Either pick one and stand by him or get shut. It's like the Mignolet Karius situation over again.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

@Kev

Team in front of him has dipped too. Then injuries - midfielders playing at CB.

They all impact each other’s to an extent. When confidence goes you get more mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Not sure what's going on
    Nobody does mate that yesterday was hard to take we bossed it for 75 mins but its a 90 min game.

The only thing that is a set back is the defence is changed every game and if there is one thing ive learnt watching the game is you need a settled back four.

Spurs are suffering the same and Lampard with his tinkering seemed to change it.

Look at Burnley they are rubbish but Dyche never changes that back four its why for a lower half team they dont let many in.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't think Klopp has a clue who his best back up keeper is. Adrian comes in, does ok, has a couple of iffy games so he brings Kelleher in. Now it seems Adrian is back in favour. Either pick one and stand by him or get shut. It's like the Mignolet Karius situation over again.
    Kelleher is number two mate and he is currently injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Not sure what's going on
    Last year ederson for City made similar errors and was laughed at. Fans were screaming for him to be dropped/sold. This year, not a peep about him.

Id expect allisson to bounce back and get back to the top of his game. He has been good for most of the season, even yestersya he made some good saves. Unfortunately he choose now to have dodgy moments, when we really need him

Kelleher is number two mate and he is currently injured.
    Thanks Legs, it gets worse.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Thanks Legs, it gets worse.
    It does mate.

Rumours before City game Kelleher/Alisson clashed heads in training, not sure how that happened but makes you wonder.

It does mate.

Rumours before City game Kelleher/Alisson clashed heads in training, not sure how that happened but makes you wonder.
    Indeed.