Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Swiss had absolutely perfect English. He is missed, used to do match threads before Noods took over.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Swiss had absolutely perfect English. He is missed, used to do match threads before Noods took over.
    There's a few good posters we don't see on here now.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There's a few good posters we don't see on here now.
    Yeah, pity you's all chased TheBigRC away. Top red, top bloke.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    He got fed up of being right all the time.

At least someone likes Klopp..

“Oh my god, Jurgen was such an animal! You only knew somebody like him from TV,” Reus told Goal and DAZN.

“If Jurgen sits in front of you with his aura, with his aggressiveness, which he radiates even when speaking, with his size, then that is quite impressive. Even the way he talks to you – this is rarely the case in professional business.

“He pulls you under his spell and will not let you go. I left the conversation with a fluttering heart. He was definitely one of the reasons why I signed for Dortmund.

“Before a season you can plan a lot. But so many unforeseen things can happen, such as a system change or injuries, so things can happen completely different.

“When a club wants to sign a player, it’s important that the coach teaches the player the philosophy and what he’s up to. That was not different with me.

“Shinji Kagawa signed for Manchester United that year, I was the substitute. We talked about what position he sees me in and in which areas I can improve myself.

“Jurgen can develop players and make them better. That is a very important factor. He has a special way, in training and personal interaction.”

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I always got on with him, not everyone did though. N4C was another one.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    At least someone likes Klopp..

“Oh my god, Jurgen was such an animal! You only knew somebody like him from TV,” Reus told Goal and DAZN.

“If Jurgen sits in front of you with his aura, with his aggressiveness, which he radiates even when speaking, with his size, then that is quite impressive. Even the way he talks to you – this is rarely the case in professional business.

“He pulls you under his spell and will not let you go. I left the conversation with a fluttering heart. He was definitely one of the reasons why I signed for Dortmund.

“Before a season you can plan a lot. But so many unforeseen things can happen, such as a system change or injuries, so things can happen completely different.

“When a club wants to sign a player, it’s important that the coach teaches the player the philosophy and what he’s up to. That was not different with me.

“Shinji Kagawa signed for Manchester United that year, I was the substitute. We talked about what position he sees me in and in which areas I can improve myself.

“Jurgen can develop players and make them better. That is a very important factor. He has a special way, in training and personal interaction.”
    And you think we're not signing Mbappe

I always got on with BRC though he could really get under some peoples’ skin.
    N4C got on with everyone and NWR was a good lad, changed his name to Toxteth O’grady I think (maybe he had the World’s stickiest bogey). He fell out with BRC and left before him.
    R4Life was another who although overall I got on with he could be quite an abrasive character to some. He was another on here under a new name having been banned about a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I always got on with BRC though he could really get under some peoples’ skin.
    N4C got on with everyone and NWR was a good lad, changed his name to Toxteth O’grady I think (maybe he had the World’s stickiest bogey). He fell out with BRC and left before him.
    R4Life was another who although overall I got on with he could be quite an abrasive character to some. He was another on here under a new name having been banned about a decade ago.
    Isn't he a mod on here now?[/B]

Poacher turned gamekeeper. Not seen him on here for a while now.