Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4144454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp?

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    How did Flick not get it? He won the damn treble!
    Herr Flick?

'Allo, 'Allo

Comedy gold.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

All the players left klopp ( E. Can, P. Coutinho...) Turn out badly.
    No one gonna leave us, how can we sell our players klopp ?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Herr Flick?

'Allo, 'Allo

Comedy gold.
    Ha! I remember watching that show as a child with my parents every Sunday morning - was a bit of a tradition. Looking at it now I'm astounded what a good job the dubbing team had done.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I’m very disappointed by the way he is so rude towards Jose Mourinho. Show some respect ffs

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Best newcomer golden boy manager
    Arteta.
    Arsenal need to "clean House" so bad it's insane.

Negative nancy with 2 goalkeepers on the bench!

Got lucky today, what was the chancer thinking !!

Regarding the recent "best FIFA football awards", Messi didn't vote for a single Liverpool player as being in the top three, though some may not think that was too unreasonable.

He did however also not vote for Alisson as being one of the top three keepers. That on its own may raise an eyebrow or two, especially from anyone who has seen a few of Alisson's performances.

If Messi doing those two things hasn't managed to convince anyone that Messi is still bitter as **** and hates us/Klopp, I think they'd be totally convinced once they find out that Messi also didn't vote for Klopp as being one of the top three coaches.

The dead sea is less salty than Messi. He's such a nob-ed, and definitely not 'the goat'.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Regarding the recent "best FIFA football awards", Messi didn't vote for a single Liverpool player as being in the top three, though some may not think that was too unreasonable.

He did however also not vote for Alisson as being one of the top three keepers. That on its own may raise an eyebrow or two, especially from anyone who has seen a few of Alisson's performances.

If Messi doing those two things hasn't managed to convince anyone that Messi is still bitter as **** and hates us/Klopp, I think they'd be totally convinced once they find out that Messi also didn't vote for Klopp as being one of the top three coaches.

The dead sea is less salty than Messi. He's such a nob-ed, and definitely not 'the goat'.
    I’m a huge fan of him as a player. Over the years he’s become much less likeable though.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, though eggy's completely right.

Re: goalies - Neuer, ter-Stegen and Oblak have all been excellent. No shame in not putting Ali in there, especially as he's had a few injuries.

Re: best player - I mean you can easily put Lewa, Ronaldo aaand... pfft... Neymar in there? Ok, not easily, but you can kind of see how he'd stretch to get there. Althought it is kind of weird, since Messi's been a vocal fan of Manè's for years.

Re: Coaches - that one is also kind of understandable I guess? Flick must be in there, then you add whoever's using some necromancer voodoo magic to keep Eibar up (they'e like Huddersfield but have two big neighbours in Athletic Bilbao and Real Sociedad) and... pfftt... Bielsa I guess?

I see how the three decisions together smell a bit - and they do, but each is kind of understandable in its own right, especially the GK one.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non