Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wbc world title fury vs wilder

Wbc world title fury vs wilder

Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! This fight deserved it's own thread.

5 Knock downs Epic fight

Both fighters are in a league above AJ even on his best day.

Both fighters can hold their heads high after this performance.It has to go down as one of the best fights in history

......FURY retains his belt as the Worlds Best

Really don't know why the name Wilder in the heading didn't come up in blocks.I tried but didn't know how to change it.
    Last edited by fagin; 10th October 2021 at 06:16 AM.

I woke and flicked it on at round 10. Wilder could hardly stand, obviously he give it his all. Huge balls on both men it looked and from what I heard about the 4th round it was a classic fight.
    I'm not a big boxing fan but I can appreciate the effort they give even stepping in the ring.
    A pity Wilder didn't acknowledge Fury being the better fighter after the fight but maybe he'll reflect in the coming days.

defo worth staying in the pub till 6am 10/10 would do again./

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    defo worth staying in the pub till 6am 10/10 would do again./
    Thoughts and prayers for everyone in the pub who had to listen to you through out the night 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Wow ! Wow ! Wow ! This fight deserved it's own thread.

5 Knock downs Epic fight

Both fighters are in a league above AJ even on his best day.

Both fighters can hold their heads high after this performance.It has to go down as one of the best fights in history

......FURY retains his belt as the Worlds Best

Really don't know why the name Wilder in the heading didn't come up in blocks.I tried but didn't know how to change it.
    Wilder is nowhere near AJ. He's lost 3 fights convincingly against the only good opponent he's ever been in with.
    It was a great fight entertainment wise but an absolute mess.
    Last edited by teesred; 11th October 2021 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Thoughts and prayers for everyone in the pub who had to listen to you through out the night ����
    Oh thats not the half of it, next morning sunday, went on a 14 mile walk at 9am a group of us for a local charity, raised 2700 overall including some other things, so i can do good things too!

Of course this ended going to the pub after it was done, and of course, in kev fashion another solid 7 hours of drinking, finally home at 12.30 considering I had next to no sleep been ill all week, and went out and drank too much the night before, i did well!

Not young forever right

P.S the saving for sweden and other things is going really really well..... haha.. deary me

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Wilder is nowhere near AJ. He's lost 3 fights convincingly against the only good opponent he's ever been in with.
    It was a great fight entertainment wise but an absolute mess.
    Haven't followed AJ that much always thought him to be a glorified pinup boy to be honest.
    But i don't think AJ has the chin to pull through against Wilder.

Haven't followed AJ that much always thought him to be a glorified pinup boy to be honest.
    But i don't think AJ has the chin to pull through against Wilder.
    Hes a better boxer than Wilder. He has much more to his game than one punch which is pretty much all Wilder has, it'll be interesting to see where he goes from here. I felt sorry for him at the end, he was hanging in there through sheer guts and pride. Could have been dangerous, he took a real battering.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes a better boxer than Wilder. He has much more to his game than one punch which is pretty much all Wilder has, it'll be interesting to see where he goes from here. I felt sorry for him at the end, he was hanging in there through sheer guts and pride. Could have been dangerous, he took a real battering.
    You're right about AJ being a better boxer but he seemed like he had no answers when Usyk bombarded him with punches.This is what Wilder brings although a one punch artist he really showed great stamina and endurance in this last fight and considerable flurries of punches i didn't think he was capable of.I don't think he was able to carry the extra weight he put on.Having said that he was being mauled by a 280 odd lb guy in Fury.

You're right about AJ being a better boxer but he seemed like he had no answers when Usyk bombarded him with punches.This is what Wilder brings although a one punch artist he really showed great stamina and endurance in this last fight and considerable flurries of punches i didn't think he was capable of.I don't think he was able to carry the extra weight he put on.Having said that he was being mauled by a 280 odd lb guy in Fury.
    Yep. In AJs rematch with Usyk he needs a different game plan as theres nobody who'll be able to outbox Usyk. Hes so clever. He needs to go back to what he's used to and good at,blasting people out early but even that probably won't be enough yo beat Usyk.
    Fury vs Usyk would be an intriguing fight if it comes off. Usyk could frustrate Fury with his skill.
    I'd love to see Whyte beat Fury but I don't see that happening.