Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Been re-watching ER of late.. Great series.
    I've seen a lot of ER over the years.

Maybe I should watch that American made tv show of the same name and see if any of it is based on the goings on in the real thing.

Watched a brilliant Oliver Twist (2005) with Ben Kingsley as Fagin.
    It was dark and ugly unlike the musical 'Oliver' which I had always loved but now so obviously not true in its portrayal of the times.

Thief. A movie I've wanted to watch for many years. It didn't disappoint, a fabulous movie both in visual and sound. Awesome soundtrack by Tangerine Dream.
    Jame's Caan is great as the jewel Thief and there's great support cast too with James Belushi and Robert Prosky.
    I love Michael Mann movies and this was another to add to the long list.

Watched a show called FULL MEASURE hosted by Sharyl Attkisson on ABC(Seattle) She is ex CNN investigative reporter and ex CBS investigative reporter
    In the episode she spent time showing the outright bias and lies towards Trump while in office.She showed the video's released to the public and refuted them by showing the edited parts which totally changed the context.It was really unbelievable.Some of her work is just unreal.
    Anyone who maybe interested should look her up online on at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharyl_Attkisson.
    Her
    page alone has some really incredible reading.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Watched a show called FULL MEASURE hosted by Sharyl Attkisson on ABC(Seattle) She is ex CNN investigative reporter and ex CBS investigative reporter
    In the episode she spent time showing the outright bias and lies towards Trump while in office.She showed the video's released to the public and refuted them by showing the edited parts which totally changed the context.It was really unbelievable.Some of her work is just unreal.
    Anyone who maybe interested should look her up online on at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharyl_Attkisson.
    Her
    page alone has some really incredible reading.
    Have you seen the two time cover pages side by side ?

Trump looking down to the child re borders, a real case of turning cages introduced under the obama admin into trumps action.

Versus biden with sunglasses and Putin in the reflection , as Biden goes to town on Putin.

Border crisis at its worst point in decades, facilities reopened by the Biden admin that trump shit down.
    Kamala Harris with her dont come message practically echoing Trump.

Its hysterical imo, I watch Jimmy dore regularly enough but that show is one of the few I can stomach. Disagree with him on a few points, but at least he has some integrity/consistency.

That scott Adams fella is a good listen too on the numerous hoaxes the media fabricated.

On a similar but somewhat trivial theme, when Trump visited the UK and rode around in his limo, "The Beast", the media went on about the environmental impact, petrol consumption, and not paying his parking or congestion charges or some bullshit. A few years later here comes Biden driving down to Devon for the G7 in the same monster car. Not a word.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Have you seen the two time cover pages side by side ?

Trump looking down to the child re borders, a real case of turning cages introduced under the obama admin into trumps action.

Versus biden with sunglasses and Putin in the reflection , as Biden goes to town on Putin.

Border crisis at its worst point in decades, facilities reopened by the Biden admin that trump shit down.
    Kamala Harris with her dont come message practically echoing Trump.

Its hysterical imo, I watch Jimmy dore regularly enough but that show is one of the few I can stomach. Disagree with him on a few points, but at least he has some integrity/consistency.

That scott Adams fella is a good listen too on the numerous hoaxes the media fabricated.
    It was my first time seeing this show but the cages pic was shown and many pics of scenes saying Trump never visited the Troops yet she showed a clip of Trump actually behind the counter serving meals to the troops.Clips from supposed war scenes decrying Trump which were actually from the Obama era and the list just goes on.
    Glad you watch these utter fabrications of the real truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    On a similar but somewhat trivial theme, when Trump visited the UK and rode around in his limo, "The Beast", the media went on about the environmental impact, petrol consumption, and not paying his parking or congestion charges or some bullshit. A few years later here comes Biden driving down to Devon for the G7 in the same monster car. Not a word.
    It's good that you notice things like this because it's mostly just brushed under the carpet if it ain't Trump degradation.

Watched a national geographic docu-drama called Genius.
    Season 1, a ten part piece on Albert Einstein, a nice watch even if those times were turbulent.
    Kind of interesting to see the personalities in German science and how they intertwined with other goings on.

Season 2 and 3 dont have the same level of attraction for me but might be worth a watch when I get some time, ones on picasso iirc and the other Aretha Franklin.

I just started re-watching one foot in the grave love it
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century