Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

I've stead in a few dodgy hotels in Liverpool and across England while working during the 90s but that Hotel Cecil on Netflix takes dodgy hotels to a new level. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've stead in a few dodgy hotels in Liverpool and across England while working during the 90s but that Hotel Cecil on Netflix takes dodgy hotels to a new level. WOW.
    My girlfriend is watching that, I'm going to get around to watching it too. I watched one of the middle episodes with her and it seems a sinister place.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If I had the necessary skills I could edit the Red Dwarf clip that I posted so that instead of it being about a 'white hole' it could be about 'scoring a goal', with Kryten explaining what a goal is, followed by the Cat (with the superimposed head of Salah, Mane, or Firmino) saying "So what is it?".
    Why didn't anyone say we were onto Red Dwarf!

Near perfect television. At least series 1-6 were.

Marooned is one of the best half hours of television ever made. 'You're going to eat the dog food?"
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

I'm currently going back through Marvel films. I've just fiinished Age Of Ultron. We've been watching a youtube channnel afterwards that shows you all the cool litttle easter eggs that even as a pretty big geek I wouldn't have picked up on (at least first time round).

We're also watching WandaVision. After a bit of a slow start, it has become a really cool TV show. To me this is how they should have handled Agents Of Shield. It's certainly linked more to the MCU than AOS. AOS felt like an X-Files remake with less Anderson...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

BBC Panorama on Vaccines: the Disinformation War was an embarrassingly one sided piece of shite.

It rightly called out disinformation on the anti vaxxers side but used the same propaganda tactics against it. It really gave me the needle that did.

Greatest Events of World War II in Colour - was made in 2019 and is on Netflix.

Pretty excellent.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

The Deer Hunter. First time I've watched it in over 20 years. An absolutely fabulous movie in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Greatest Events of World War II in Colour - was made in 2019 and is on Netflix.

Pretty excellent.
    Going to watch this. Did you see the stuff on the BBC about Berlin a few months back? Really amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Going to watch this. Did you see the stuff on the BBC about Berlin a few months back? Really amazing.
    I didn't actually - you will enjoy the series, it's really good. I genuinely see myself rewatching it.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I've been watching/listening to some profiles of famous people on a YouTube channel called "The People Profiles".

I've recently watched/listened to profiles of the likes of Mussolini, Hitler, Claus Von Stuffenberg, Caesar and Rasputin.

Very interesting if you're into that kind of thing.