Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Totally agree. I'm a big Marvel fan but I'd had my fill of the movies after Black Panther, they have reached saturation point and I fear Disney will do the same with the Star Wars "franchise". I only just recently watched Infinity War.
    Classic movies you mention there. Always loved them and those types of action/sci fi stuff.
    What did you think of Infinity War? I also only watched it a little while ago. I cannot remember a single thing about it, which just shows how 'meh'/overrated it is. I watched the original 'Blade' again the other day (I saw it at the cinema when originally released) and it still holds up/entertains.

As for Star Wars, that's another franchise that has been killed (along with Star Trek). As far as I'm concerned there are episodes IV, V and VI, and that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    When I'm not watching YouTube videos, I'm either watching re-runs of classic Doctor Who or Star Trek TNG, or watching some football.
    Try watching Red Dwarf, if you can get it. Definitely on Netflix, may be elsewhere.

For the past few weeks, the wife and I have been watching "Justified" - it's a decent watch, based in Kentucky.
    Similar in structure, IMO, to Sons Of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.

It's on More Four (Channel 4 catch-up) which is very easily accessible for most TVs and Computers.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Try watching Red Dwarf, if you can get it. Definitely on Netflix, may be elsewhere.

For the past few weeks, the wife and I have been watching "Justified" - it's a decent watch, based in Kentucky.
    Similar in structure, IMO, to Sons Of Anarchy and Breaking Bad.

It's on More Four (Channel 4 catch-up) which is very easily accessible for most TVs and Computers.
    I already have all the Red Dwarf episodes, and when I say 'all', I mean before it started going downhill e.g. when Kochanski became a permanent fixture.

"Oh someone punch him out!"

As for 'Sons of Anarchy' and 'Breaking Bad', it takes a lot for me to watch a single program, never mind an entire series. The last one I did that for (and only after the hype finally found its way to me) was 'Game of Thrones' and we all know how that ended.

Fucking awful

Liverpool FC v Burnley

1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fucking awful

Liverpool FC v Burnley

1/10
    What was the one for?

What was the one for?
    Commical reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Commical reasons
    If I had the necessary skills I could edit the Red Dwarf clip that I posted so that instead of it being about a 'white hole' it could be about 'scoring a goal', with Kryten explaining what a goal is, followed by the Cat (with the superimposed head of Salah, Mane, or Firmino) saying "So what is it?".

What did you think of Infinity War? I also only watched it a little while ago. I cannot remember a single thing about it, which just shows how 'meh'/overrated it is. I watched the original 'Blade' again the other day (I saw it at the cinema when originally released) and it still holds up/entertains.

As for Star Wars, that's another franchise that has been killed (along with Star Trek). As far as I'm concerned there are episodes IV, V and VI, and that's all.
    I thought it was ok. Its watchable but not something I'd bother watching again. I'm not in a hurry to watch the Endgame that ties it all together.

Original Blade is a great movie. Marvel will no doubt be re-telling that at dome point.

I don't mind the Star Wars prequels but the last most recent 3 I'll never ever waste hours of my life watching them again. They are simply awful and add absolutely nothing at all to the whole saga. There aren't even any good characters that will stand up in years to come.

Just finished the 5 part BBC storyville documentary on O.J Simpson.
    Absolutely fascinating, iys long at 7 hours but its really good. What a piece of work he was, his legal team were a pack of lowlife snakes too.

Anyone been watching "cant get you out of my head" on BBC Iplayer?
    Fascinating,frightening and astonishing.