Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AJ vs Ruiz II

AJ vs Ruiz II

Is Ruiz going to drop AJ again?

I've seen a few 'pundit' shows where they analyse the fight but I don't know if its 'Boxers union' speak but nobody says what we've always known.......Joshua doesn't have a chin.

Nice guy, incredible athlete but he'll always give a puncher a chance.

Saying that, I can't see Ruiz doing it again, Joshua's fighting for his career now.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

I expect Joshua to be better this time as something was not right last time regardless of what spin Hearn put on it.

Maybe took Ruiz lightly who knows but imo Ruiz is a better boxer than Big Baby Miller who he was meant to fight.

im going AJ 60/40 in this fight just a gut feel really as you say his career is potentially on the line.

I don't think anyone is taking Ruiz 'lightly', he's weighed in at one stone heavier than last time they met!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I don't think anyone is taking Ruiz 'lightly', he's weighed in at one stone heavier than last time they met!
    🤣

I can see the little big man throwing one over the shoulder again and landing on AJ.

AJ all the way. Im hoping he shuts up the doubters and takes those belts back.
    Took his eye off things last time, focused now so should be routine.

Ring walk about 8:30pm .........that's a bonus.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

There's a complete lack off atmosphere, something we havn't seen for a while in boxing.

Totally agree Ian.

They have took the $$$$ and this place has no business hosting sporting events but we all know why they do.

Is there much atmosphere in US fight venues?, at the big UK ones it seems everyone just gets pissed up and sings like it's darts at the ally pally. Agree that it shouldn't have even been considered but I don't blame them for taking what is probably double the purse of anywhere else..............Joshua's getting £60m!