Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Well I'm off too watch 'The Usual suspects' now, I somehow just got reminded I had it in my collection
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Great film -

Sadly Kevin Spacey wasn’t quite the guy everyone thought...

Come on lighten up. You do Speak a lot of sense but IMO go ott on certain players.

Return of Captain fantastic and a win and far better performance AND the all important opener initiated by THAT ball he plays for Mane's runs in behind

Yep that’s right 19 - he only played in 380 minutes of the previous 482 without a goal. Unlike Bobby who played in 430 of them...

As you suggest though it’s Origi who is to blame as his 66 minutes ( 57 v Burnley ) was the true cause of the drought.

INTERESTING: One of the root causes of Mussolini’s madness & downfall is directly attributed to his reading and subsequent believing of his own claptrap.

Unhinged..

Oh dear, that's all, you usual suspects are simply incapable of comparing apples with apples

You're just upset about the egg on your face from all the utter drivel you posted about our best 11-14 players the last 4 weeks, thank God you don't have Jurgen's ear or that performance last night would never have happened, or maybe you do, he tried something very similar to your half baked kindergarten crap v Burnley and look how that turned out

I love this thread.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh dear, that's all, you usual suspects are simply incapable of comparing apples with apples

You're just upset about the egg on your face from all the utter drivel you posted about our best 11-14 players the last 4 weeks, thank God you don't have Jurgen's ear or that performance last night would never have happened, or maybe you do, he tried something very similar to your half baked kindergarten crap v Burnley and look how that turned out
    Seriously mate - stop embarrassing yourself further..

Everything I stated about our best 11-14 players - the number is growing is absolutely correct AND I am not sure what yesterday's win has to do with it at all.

It will be true for any team in any league and in any era.

Also for the record you accused me of wanting Bobby dropped for Origi - in the match thread yesterday.? WTF. dude - you straight up invented it.. ? You keep writing and posting mistaken beliefs and crazed ramblings - which is fine - but then you start believing them as though they are actual truth.

Klopp picked the team v Burnley yer great big eejit - not me... he picked them like he picked the team V West Brom - Newcastle - Southampton - United x 2 and last night - and I 100% stand by the fact that Origi should have been given the full 90 v Burnley! What happened when he came off FFS..? What is wrong with you mate ? What is eating you?

Has my posting of results since January 2020 Blown a gigantic hole in your wall of madness?

Is that what this is really about?
    Last edited by Steveo; 29th January 2021 at 06:45 PM.

Still our best midfield player and it’s not close. Proper passing from cb as well last night. We need him back in midfield though. Him Thiago and another. Be good if Fabinho could join them 2 in midfield for a spell.

Should be both Fab and Hendo in the middle right now....But....

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Well you don't have his ear either thank fuck.