Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Just absolutely immense, we missed Captain fantastic Hendo's phenomenal distribution and covering the entire back four across the entire width of the pitch massively last night, I hope his tweak is only minor and he's back for the second leg

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Out for around 3 weeks due to hamstring injury. Doubt he'll make the Atletico return leg then.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/387691-jordan-henderson-injury-details-confirmed
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

That's a massive blow. He's been unbelievably good this season. It's a shame there's not an international break next week.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Absolute nitemare. He'll be missed but hopefully more starts for Fab means he gets upto speed for the run in.
    With the games we have we should be able to cope.

It may let Keita back in for a few games.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It may let Keita back in for a few games.
    Not that there is a silver lining, but if we were looking for a positive in this it has to be that desperately unfortunate as the injury to our talismanic captain fantastic is, it does coincide with Keita being available for play a run of games

Get well soon Captain fantastic, the team desperately needs you back at No6, we have massively missed you and your incredible drive, organisation and distribution already

Horrendouson, according to some.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Horrenderson - get it right

Was a great slagging around Halloween iirc

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Indeed, even after the second half of last season and the massive change in our ability to win games and the defining moment of the change in course of our season being Henderson coming on away at Southampton at 1-1 loads here wanted to ship him out and give Virgil the arm band in the summer just gone

I don't hugely rely on stats unless they're backed up by what I've seen on the pitch as otherwise they can be grossly misleading, but his stats at No6 were incredible, 4 assists, 8 big chances created and the majority of his 101 successful long passes having been made from there in just 12 games

https://www.premierleague.com/players/3712/Jordan-Henderson/stats?co=1&se=274