Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94952535455565758596061626364656669 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Really ,what was the point of him at the back tonight ? When we needed a bit of drive when obviously the starting line up in midfield wasn't working Hendo was watching scratching his balls at the back.
    according to 19x it was for his diagonal balls

only balls like I said in the match thread that was moving was his own sometimes, anyway.

Really ,what was the point of him at the back tonight ? When we needed a bit of drive when obviously the starting line up in midfield wasn't working Hendo was watching scratching his balls at the back.
    It was fucking stupid to play him at CB tonight, the midfield 3 were all over the place, especially in the press, needed him in there, hope we get a CB in pronto as I can see Jurgen pulling that shit again v the filthy otherwise and that would be equally as dumb
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    according to 19x it was for his diagonal balls

only balls like I said in the match thread that was moving was his own sometimes, anyway.
    I said that was the only reason I thought he might have been played there, I said I'd have much preferred him to be in midfield

Yeah I didn't quite understand playing him at CB in all honesty. Oxo is also shite. Time to go. If we can find a buyer and a replacement.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Exactly. Why did he bring Miller on? We needed to score. Bring in Williams and move Hendo to mid.
    Another bizarre sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    according to 19x it was for his diagonal ballsame it on injuries

I don't know he persists with those types of passes, as they rarely find a teammate. No idea why they put him at centre back either, when he had 2 youngsters on the bench. Can't blame it on injuries when he makes decisions like those.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Yeah I didn't quite understand playing him at CB in all honesty. Oxo is also shite. Time to go. If we can find a buyer and a replacement.
    Some will say its because he's been out for so long.
    Nope sorry. That there is a standard midfield show from him. He's fucking shite. Same as the other midfield walking prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Some will say its because he's been out for so long.
    Nope sorry. That there is a standard midfield show from him. He's fucking shite. Same as the other midfield walking prescription.
    he is but honestly he's been out for god knows how long

how can you expect him to be 100% at least he's normally a bit less shite, playing wij and thiago too it just fucking baffles me

Klopp got it wrong again, and the subs and everything

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I don't know he persists with those types of passes, as they rarely find a teammate. No idea why they put him at centre back either, when he had 2 youngsters on the bench. Can't blame it on injuries when he makes decisions like those.
    Fuck off, just fuck off with your bullshit, maybe watch a Hendo 19-20 youtube or the WCC final highlights and educate yourself, they were the constant and most reliable source and catalyst of practically all our breakthrough goals last season

Dunno tees, thought I did ok in my little cameo at the end, better than Trent anyway