Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223242767 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Interesting read on the captain..

How Jordan Henderson emerged from the shadow of Steven Gerrard to become Liverpool’s new leader

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9318056.html
    Hendo is an absolutely incredible captain and an incredible player and person
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Horrenderson
    What's his maams name?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Hendo is an absolutely incredible captain and an incredible player and person
    Could have been so different.
    He could be fighting for the championship play offs right now.

Awesome, he'd get a fuck sight more assists if our forwards were more clinical too when you see this latest compilation

He really has grown as a player

2011 when he came ; he looked nervous, scared of making mistakes, he was hiding in a game.

Fast forward to 2014 his red card cost us the league , and the Welsh xavi stepped forward.

2019 he had a year of footballing dreams; 3 trophies.

Soon in 2020 he will most probably get his hands on the premier league trophy.

Well deserved, hard working, dedicated to his profession.

Ps In the video 2mins02 wtf was Salah doing

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Ps In the video 2mins02 wtf was Salah doing
    There's a few of Mo and Mane in there where you think, bloody hell Hendo should have 10-15 assists this season too

"(2013-14) he would have been an ever-present if he had not picked up a ban for violent contact after poleaxing Samir Nasri in the 3-2 win over Man City.
    The suspension meant Henderson missed three of the last four games in the battle for the Premier League trophy.
    There is a compelling argument that Gerrard's slip against Chelsea was not the determining moment in the 2013-2104 title race.
    The real reason Liverpool's lead at the top ebbed away was Henderson's absence at such a vital moment."
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    "(2013-14) he would have been an ever-present if he had not picked up a ban for violent contact after poleaxing Samir Nasri in the 3-2 win over Man City.
    The suspension meant Henderson missed three of the last four games in the battle for the Premier League trophy.
    There is a compelling argument that Gerrard's slip against Chelsea was not the determining moment in the 2013-2104 title race.
    The real reason Liverpool's lead at the top ebbed away was Henderson's absence at such a vital moment."
    Well then, the blame lies with Victor Moses. Under no pressure, it was his underhit shit pass to Hendo that forced him to lunge at the ball and thus so, took out Nasri. Hendo was forced into the error.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Hendo was sensational in that side and as ever massively underrated by far too many of our own fans, he was a huge miss, but that side had far too many weak links, including the manager's massive ego and need to appear clever and attempting to vindicate himself as faultless by insisting on fielding his own failed signings

Anyway, no point going back to that and re-opening old wounds, that's long long gone, always be looking forward