Thread: Your team v Watford

Your team v Watford

Pity we couldn't win that.

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Matip....Van Dijk... Robertson

....................Henderson

.............Thiago......Jones

...Salah............Firmino......Mane

Klopp suggested Trent and Thiago in contention, so am crossing fingers they'll be fit for it.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Double 6 with fab and Hendo, play the front 4

I beat you to it.. i dont care about losing the lead twice in a game its always about the next game
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I beat you to it...
    So you spend much of last season berating me for starting match threads after matches, then start a match thread after a match?

Whatever makes you tick I guess.

Nah what makes me tick is the fact that im still irked at a result.. more than TWO seconds after the final whistle
    But thought i wouldnt bother this time. its only another 2 points we dropped in a row from winning positions.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nah what makes me tick is the fact that im still irked at a result.. more than TWO seconds after the final whistle
    I went through this at length last season, multiple times.

I am no less irked by the result than you.

If Trent and Thiago still out, knowing our luck they would be. I'd utilise the Greek fella. brining miniamino in for Jones and play Firmino ahead of Henderson with Jota mane and salah up top. We need to rotate our players for fuck sake and not just stick to a same, sometimes absent midfield. Mix it up klopp, that's what fucking training is for

New manager in Ranieri and you know they'll want to give it a go.

We might not have Alisson or Fabinho as the Brazil game is late Thursday night.

I completely agree with you on midfield Sid 100% if we're all honest, playing as we do at our very best, with the high line and devastating high press, which is how we have to play to win the title and Champions League, that midfield and the press has never ever been right for our playing that way or anywhere near the level it reached since Fab came back in at No6 and he was abysmal v Brenford and again today he just doesn't read the game as a No6, know who he should be picking up, know which runner he has to go with, know how and when to hold a great position and block the lines and in a great many instanced he allows us to be played through, that's all he has to do, but he doesn't get it

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Milner Henderson Thiago

Salah Jota Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

As it stands Alisson Fab and Firmino cant play against Watford.

Think players need certain rest between games as a PL rule.

Only way they play is if Brazil release them from the squad before there last game.