Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Firmino...

People complain when he showboats, but by fuck when it works, it’s a beautiful sight.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    People complain when he showboats, but by fuck when it works, it’s a beautiful sight.
    That flick to Mane was sublime. Can’t remember against who. Setting up Salah’s goals against Newcastle was better than sex

Bobby's brilliant, selfless, works his ass off, superb technician, needs to do a little bit of back to basics finishing, putting his foot through it Not hit top form in terms of goals or assists yet this season, but a lot has changed, teams defend against him and us better and Jurgen has been evolving how we play and tweaking things to make us more fluid, can NOT fucking wait until that starts to all click, we're going to be in for some brilliant stuff
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Great player but its also not unfair to say that he hasnt been at his best for sometime. Saturday he was good and wednesdays cameo for a goal was great too. Hopefully is on the up again for the second half of what could be absolutley beyond our wildests.
    Agree with that, he's shanked some good goalscoring chances and is below par for goals scored. Bit off his best in tackles intercepts etc.

Like Keita hopefully this little upturn in end product carries over to the premier league starting today

A brace, no less please

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Since he's been moved to his new role he's the best in the world at it. I wouldn't want any other player and I was a doubters when he signed.
    Plus he's song is amazing. I hope I'm not the only one who sings it Into themselves 😂😂
    You'll never sing alone It's a nice little working away tune.

Safe to say the best player song presently?? VVDs a close second.

Si Senor

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Bobby's brilliant, selfless, works his ass off, superb technician, needs to do a little bit of back to basics finishing, putting his foot through it Not hit top form in terms of goals or assists yet this season, but a lot has changed, teams defend against him and us better and Jurgen has been evolving how we play and tweaking things to make us more fluid, can NOT fucking wait until that starts to all click, we're going to be in for some brilliant stuff
    Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah 2 goals for Bobby get the fucking FUCK in

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Agree with that, he's shanked some good goalscoring chances and is below par for goals scored. Bit off his best in tackles intercepts etc.

Like Keita hopefully this little upturn in end product carries over to the premier league starting today

A brace, no less please
    nice forecast, or guess?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

2 great goals by Bobby against Leicester, he needs to build on that with more goals and assists for the rest of the campaign now, I don't care which, never bothered me, I don't care who scores the goals as long as they get scored, I'd give bonuses for the pass before the assist too as it's quite often brilliant and makes laying on the assist easy. I care about our lads continually working hard to improve and develop and making the right decisions as often as possible, a very high percent of the time and the team scoring goals and winning

Loved both Bobby's goals, his header was perfect and the ball in from Trent and technique and execution of the delivery was absolutely superb, the camera angle often doesn't give a full look at the technique, but the one for Trent's assist for this goal was perfect and showed it in all its glory

The second is something Bobby can build on, it was briliiant touch and show of strength and determination to bring the ball inside away from their player (normal for Bobby), it was a great run and visual communication from Milner and a perfectly weighted short ball from Bobby (mostly normal for Bobby) and also a great run from Trent and good vision, direction and weight of pass for him from Millie (normal by Trent, mostly normal from Millie) what was different and should be normal for Bobby but hasn't always been this season is after he played the ball to Millie he set off very quickly to get in the box and took a brilliant position off where our other players were in the box, that's what he needs to do a lot more of, he has had a tendency in a lot of games of late, to play a great ball, set up or start the play and then watch it, when he should be steaming into the box, so more of him getting in the box would be brilliant.

What came next was double brilliance, great ball into a good area by Trent absolutely drilled in and a sublime deft stab touch with his outstep to control it by Bobby and great body shape to leave their keeper and defender sprawling thinking he was doing something else to give him a second to coolly, calmly and expertly steer the ball into the opposite top corner