Page 1 of 27 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Your team v AC Milan

Leeds result overshadowed by injury to Elliott.

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Konate....Van Dijk... Robertson

....................Fabinho

............Henderson......Keita

Salah..........Jota......Mane

Matip is excellent (needless to say) but I'm keen to rotate given his record.

On paper a proper European match with real prestige not built on Oil. Hope it lives up to the potential it promises.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Trent.....Konate....Van Dijk... Kostas

............Thiago......Keita

Id, make those changes. Want to see Thiago and Keita together and give Robertson a break.

Im optimistic with Elliot, he looked exuberant when being carried off the pitch. Maybe not as bad as first feared like Robbo recently.

Keita in for Bobby and Elliot

Alison
    Trent Matip VVD Robbo
    Hendo Fabinho
    Salah Keita Jota Mane

Henderson for Elliot the only change.

Need to look after Matip, Hendo and Fab as all of them have suffered medium term injuries the last 2 seasons, might be tempted to start the midfield that finished today's game and get Naby on around the hour mark for Fab with Hendo moving to No6 and give Konate a long overdue debut, Joel has been absolutely superb, he is the second best CB in the league if we can keep him fit and I'm really hoping Jurgen does what I believe he should with our CBs and makes sure they all get plenty of minutes so we always have at least 3 at match fitness, Ive rated Konate for a very long time and while he can drive the ball forward as Joel does so well, he does have far more cultured and developed medium to long passing than Joel which I'm quite excited to see in a European game, it'd be great for him to have his debut (while also looking after Joel), in a settled defence that's keeping clean sheets too

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Jota Mane
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think the same skyebo

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think the same skyebo
    Thanks Miller

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Im optimistic with Elliot, he looked exuberant when being carried off the pitch.
    Can't say with any certainty, but going off the injuries I have witnessed people have during the sillier stunts on the Rollerblades and so on, the gas he'll have been given will have killed the pain and he'd potentially be (temporarily) high as a kite.

I got an injection to numb my finger when it was broken in 2 places and the nail bed ripped out due to a dog bite and although it was "only" a finger, I was in a lot of pain - presumably in part due to the amount of nerve endings in a finger - and the injection I got made the pain dissipate almost instantaneously.

Fingers and toes and teeth are the worst areas for pain, my Fathers ram (male sheep) fractured my shin bone and i've had my fair share of substantial knocks and it hurt more than any of them, but it was nothing compared to the constant pain of when I twice had sepsis in my finger and it was of course the finger I accidentally knocked or caught on anything and everything
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

Trent.....Konate....Van Dijk... Kostas

............Thiago......Keita

Id, make those changes. Want to see Thiago and Keita together and give Robertson a break.
    Agree. Would be tempted to play Joel and then let Keita play first game at home to Palace. Then give Matip off until City. Play Konate Gomez vs Norwich and then one of the 2 with VVD against Brentford.