Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: AC Milan (possible sidenote Serie A discussion)

Jose returning to Serie A,as Roma are delighted to have hired him on a 3yr deal

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Good luck in his quest to knock Juventus off their perch.

Oh my days that is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Oh my days that is hilarious!
    To be fair he did say he wouldn't be out of work for long !

Although he has mostly won everything he has after Porto with the luxury of having the most expensively assembled team and squad in his league and as most of us expect Guardiola would, has failed miserably at clubs with lesser resources in which he really has to earn his crust and prove himself a great manager, he did win the Champions League with Inter when they were a lesser side than many others in the competition, beating Guardiola's Barcelona 3 times en route to the final
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

To be fair he did say he wouldn't be out of work for long !
    It's completely the wrong pick for what we traditionally associate Maureen with.

In October their finances showed a €204 million loss - only two other clubs lost more in the "Pandemic era" that I'm aware of and they aren't in the Champion's League next season.

Why on Earth they have gone for Mourinho and why he has decided to go to a club so poorly suited to his desire to splash the mega-bucks is beyond me.

Will be a fun one to watch at least.

Agree Sid but perhaps even ‘the special one’ knows he has to take whatever job he is offered. Looking every bit the busted flush now .

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agree Sid but perhaps even ‘the special one’ knows he has to take whatever job he is offered. Looking every bit the busted flush now .
    I don't believe you'd mind as all others would being the busted flush for the millions upon millions he makes as opposed to us

Indeed don’t feel sorry for him financially- but money really isn’t everything.

It’s a strange concept I know but it really isn’t.

It cannot buy happiness or love or anything others than material things - oh and UEFA sanctions.

Jose is a deeply sad individual - and I am good friends with people who know him intimately. He is a human tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Indeed don’t feel sorry for him financially- but money really isn’t everything.

It’s a strange concept I know but it really isn’t.

It cannot buy happiness or love or anything others than material things - oh and UEFA sanctions.

Jose is a deeply sad individual - and I am good friends with people who know him intimately. He is a human tragedy.
    Whys that? I always thought he seemed a pretty sound guy when not in manager mode.