Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Mo..?

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Origi really needs to work harder
    He looked knackered last night

I'm a bit disappointed because there is a player

But he doesn't show it enough

Gave players 9, 8, 7 last night but only a 6 for him
    I think he needs to be played more central, he destroyed Everton when he went central.

2 goals again today and should really have had 2 assists to be fair

Edit: And I'll say it again, when Naby plays or is in the squad, Mo passes
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 1st February 2020 at 09:47 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He was much better today because Southampton didn't double block him on the right.so when play broke down he only had the saints left back to deal with a lot of the time.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Just watched the interview with Jürgen on the BBC. He says he’s never spoken to Salah about being selfish and never would. He goes on to say that he is a striker, and strikers have to act instinctively, and don’t have time to think about what they’re going to do.

He’s heading towards +20 goals and the golden boot for the 3rd successive season. We’re 22 points clear at the top of the table.

Can we finally put this shit to bed?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Mo is just 3 goals from being joint top,for the race for the golden boot. And I would personally give Mane a longer rest in the next few weeks. Obviously let him play in the champions league. I would give Oxlade and Minimino more game time.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Just watched the interview with Jürgen on the BBC. He says he’s never spoken to Salah about being selfish and never would. He goes on to say that he is a striker, and strikers have to act instinctively, and don’t have time to think about what they’re going to do.

He’s heading towards +20 goals and the golden boot for the 3rd successive season. We’re 22 points clear at the top of the table.

Can we finally put this shit to bed?
    Not sure if this was in response to my comment, I wasn't meaning he was being greedy Mo, I was meaning he should have had 2 assists if the players he played in had finished more clinically as they should have Mo's getting better and better, scoring great team goals, playing his part in great team goals and looking to turn creator supreme too, although he's got some job to catch Bobby on that front I'm sure he'll give it his very best try
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just looked at salahs stats. 96 appearances 68 goals. that's some going that, especially for an inside forward.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just looked at salahs stats. 96 appearances 68 goals. that's some going that, especially for an inside forward.
    It's because he doesn't pass 🙄

Scoring isn’t the issue here! It’s when we need a goal when we are drawing a game and he goals for the selfish approach which gets to me.

A great player is one that can score and assist which he has recently shown he is capable of doing. He’s been subbed off a few times for his selfishness so let’s take what Jurgen says today with a pinch of salt as we won’t the game comfortably.

Great, unplayable player on his day, but he can be an outstanding player everyday if he wants to. His celebration for the first goal? What was that about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Scoring isn’t the issue here! It’s when we need a goal when we are drawing a game and he goals for the selfish approach which gets to me.

A great player is one that can score and assist which he has recently shown he is capable of doing. He’s been subbed off a few times for his selfishness so let’s take what Jurgen says today with a pinch of salt as we won’t the game comfortably.

Great, unplayable player on his day, but he can be an outstanding player everyday if he wants to. His celebration for the first goal? What was that about?
    Ze Jerman commentator thought it was because he believed he was offside.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non