Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 101 of 176 FirstFirst ... 5191949596979899100101102103104105106107108111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1759

Thread: FNF and weekends other games

This game should be presented as an example to the corrupt FA - because we are seeing VAR being used completely subjectively more than it is used anatomically. Offside is offside and goal line tech works BUT for all the rest it is worse than the man in black. It’s invisible and detached people taking a subjective view which changes game on game.

United should have been down to 10 men in the first half and Chelsea have had a perfectly good goal chalked off for a push - when the real push was from a United player.

Two goals ruled out on such marginal decisions by VAR that the officials on the pitch originally gave the goals. And when called upon to dish out some genuine justice on Maguire, they bottle it and do nothing.

Yes, I detest VAR

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Oh no no no no VAR says a toe offside fuck off just fuck off. Fuckin VAR
    I like VAR, if it's offside it's offside, it's the same for all teams, the issue with VAR tonight is they have incorrectly failed to send off Maguire and they have incorrectly ruled out a Chelsea equaliser, Rat Face Neville is prattling on about it being applied equally, if it were applied equally Fathead Maguire would have been off and the filthy would have been playing over an hour of this game with 10 men
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Its funny really. In my view that's not offside. I know half his foot is beyond the last man but I just don't consider it off. Everything about that goal was beautiful..
    Agree completely with every word of that. The linesman gave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This game should be presented as an example to the corrupt FA - because we are seeing VAR being used completely subjectively more than it is used anatomically. Offside is offside and goal line tech works BUT for all the rest it is worse than the man in black. It’s invisible and detached people taking a subjective view which changes game on game.

United should have been down to 10 men in the first half and Chelsea have had a perfectly good goal chalked off for a push - when the real push was from a United player.
    To be fair to VAR the only really wrong decisions and application of it I have seen in the numerous games I've watched this season have all mysteriously gone in favour of the filthy, maybe the FA should have a fucking look at that

And true to form Sky commentary team talk about the game and decisions as though nothing untoward has happened and VAR haven't stitched Chelsea up at all

Thankfully I also dislike Chelsea with a passion. Every cloud...

@19 IMO It is the English FA who need to be looked at. If you think Uefa are corrupt you can double it again.
    Last edited by Steveo; 17th February 2020 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It is the English FA who need to be looked at. If you think Uefa are corrupt you can double it again.
    Agree, they STILL have that massive bias in favour of the filthy that saw Whiskey face win far more than they deserved and since Gill was balls deep in the refs association running right through their filthy rotten core, it is no surprise to me whatsoever that whatever anyone thinks of VAR, the only plain very wrong decisions I have seen from VAR this season have all come in games involving the filthy and all gone in their favour and all been the wrong decisions

Think United still have to play Sheffield United, Tottenham, City, Everton and Leicester yet.