Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166169170171172173174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,759 of 1759

Thread: FNF and weekends other games

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Werner .. really ?? Is he all that ??

Not from what I’ve seen in the 3 or 4 performances I’ve watched.
    I thought his work-rate was excellent, even if it wasn't happening for him in attack. Closing players down, pressing shadows and so on are big parts of our game.

In terms of tonight and Mourinho....he has failed to win any of his last eight Champion's League knockout matches dating back to April 2014.

Wonderful.

Atalanta are the great entertainers this season. They have scored 7 on the league on 3 occasions this season

176 pages for this thread.
    What's the record, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm the same. If they outplay us or we perform poorly you have to take it on the chin - just hope to avoid a deflection, an Adrian spill or a controversial moment.

Massive, massive, massive match. The Tournament is reasonably open if we can just get past Atletico. Fancy us against almost anyone in a two-legged tie. Atletico just happened to complicate things.
    That is what I'm concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Werner .. really ?? Is he all that ??

Not from what I’ve seen in the 3 or 4 performances I’ve watched.
    I was kind of wondering the same thing. His work rate is undoubtedly very good, but aside from that.... I need to see a lot more.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I was kind of wondering the same thing. His work rate is undoubtedly very good, but aside from that.... I need to see a lot more.
    He's going to be an absolutely incredible signing for us, I've watched quite a number of Leipzig games in their entirety this season and last, I think he was trying too hard tonight trying to impress Jurgen
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I hope you’re right mate. I’ve only seen him in the two Spurs games. I’m not totally unimpressed, but was maybe hoping to see a better finisher, as that’s one of the areas we can improve.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I hope you’re right mate. I’ve only seen him in the two Spurs games. I’m not totally unimpressed, but was maybe hoping to see a better finisher, as that’s one of the areas we can improve.
    I am right I've seen a lot of him he'd normally have scored a couple tonight, Leipzig play a little differently though and he will always have players quickly in support offering better option in our set up than some of his current team mates offer at Leipzig and he will play them in if they're in a better position than him from everything I've seen of him over the last 1 and 3 quarter seasons
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Doesn't he have like 22 goals is 28 games in the Bundesliga? He's Germany's number 9, he's bound to be good.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non