Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959109 ... LastLast

Thread: FNF and weekends other games

I had LFCTV for a few years then sacked it off one pre-season when the grabbing bastards sold off the pre-season games to ESPN, get absolutely sick to death of being asked to pay to watch football by multiple sources, it's a fucking disgrace, it gets worse and worse, Sky, BT Sport, now Amazon Prime, Premier HD
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Jones really looks like he has huge futurdahead of him. Has he been out on loan yet at all.

Here's a question, say you subscribed to LFCTV how do you get it on your TV provider and on the offal site?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I had LFCTV for a few years then sacked it off one pre-season when the grabbing bastards sold off the pre-season games to ESPN, get absolutely sick to death of being asked to pay to watch football by multiple sources, it's a fucking disgrace, it gets worse and worse, Sky, BT Sport, now Amazon Prime, Premier HD
    That's exactly why many of us look for/to 'alternative viewing options'.

I can't find a stream for the U23's except BS ones that want you to register, I've never used those sites as I got viruses and tonnes of spam when I registered with a couple a while back and they always want you to install some BS streaming app too

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I can't find a stream for the U23's except BS ones that want you to register, I've never used those sites as I got viruses and tonnes of spam when I registered with a couple a while back and they always want you to install some BS streaming app too
    Install some anti virus software and possibly a pop-up blocker, and as long as you go to popular sites and quickly lose windows that try to open, you'd be fine. Other than that you've got things like Mobdro, though it's pot luck whether the station is online and whether it's 'watchable'.

I've never paid to watch anything, and you shouldn't need to either.

Jones has hit a few shots just wide. He's been getting closer and closer. Eventually he'll get score.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Jones has hit a few shots just wide. He's been getting closer and closer. Eventually he'll get score.
    He's saving it for the next round of the cup

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Jones really looks like he has huge futurdahead of him. Has he been out on loan yet at all.
    Don't think so, we don't tend to loan players who make the necessary improvements and application when they get the chance to train with the first team

Another lovely move was denied right at the end. This time due to a good save.