Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 276770717273747576777879808182838487 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    In the summer we bought Thiago who in terms of complimenting and evolving what we already have and that he is also better than both in the press and without the ball is a much better player for what we need, unfortunately fuck face Richarlieson nobbled him, which would never have happened if the VAR twats had ensured Prickford was sent off as he should have been
    I don't recall anyone mentioning Thiago before he actually signed, but a few were banging Fernandes' drum before United signed him. He should be a good signing but you never know. Fernandes and KDB are already proving their worth with their goals and assists.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    "If they start running well eveyone is in trouble".
    Do you think they ever said that about Liverpool? Genuine question, I wonder if they ever did because we're kind of the same. It just took us far too long to actually realise and get our shit together.
    They are absolutely obsessed with us on red cafe. It runs both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Yes they are, but wouldn't you rather we conducted ourselves in a more dignified fashion? Just because others (no matter how many) act like a bunch of obsessed loons, it doesn't mean that you/we should do the same.

that's because half of them are probably from africa

the same people making "angry" reacts on facebook to the premier league LGBT stuff

Exactly noods I find it embarrasing it's like being obsessed over someone whos fucked you off in this life

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Yes they are, but wouldn't you rather we conducted ourselves in a more dignified fashion? Just because others (no matter how many) act like a bunch of obsessed loons, it doesn't mean that you/we should do the same.
    Its usually envy that causes obsession. I don't envy any team. just fuckng despise them. Man-city fans some of the shit i read on blue moon beggars belief. Not looked on there in weeks. But previously i have read stuff like" I myself would go to Liverpool and infect everyone so the league gets cancelled"
    Another oaf, wished they would find incriminating stuff on Klopp on his computer. Stuff like that on here would get us warned or banned. Seems ok in that vile shit hole
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    True. Tbh I find most of the stuff on red cafe is laced with grudging respect from the united fans. Blue moon on the other hand is a scary read sometimes. I definitely wouldn’t got to a city away if what’s there represents the match going fans views.

True. Tbh I find most of the stuff on red cafe is laced with grudging respect from the united fans. Blue moon on the other hand is a scary read sometimes. I definitely wouldn’t got to a city away if what’s there represents the match going fans views.
    Yes there really does seem to be some genuine hatred for us spewed on 'Blue Loon'.

It's easy to be a internet warrior, bet none of them would say anything in person

I feel with city, some fans still hate that they've got no history and real rivals dating back in time, because they're a plastic club

I think they try and try to be "relevant" and it turns into hate

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    16th January at Anfield.
    We could have at least 10,000 supporters or more in Anfield by then, If things keep going well.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We could have at least 10,000 supporters or more in Anfield by then, If things keep going well.
    I wouldn't hold your breath in regards to that happening if I was you.