Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 327275767778798081828384858687888992 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

A draw would be good, other than that a good thrashing for the Filthy, wonder if he'll risk Rashford, he looked very tired and jaded last night and Ole has been over reliant on him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dont want utd to get thrashed though because we don't want ole sacked do we.
    Also I don't wish injuries on players, even them. it's sort of horrible. A few straight red cards wouldn't go a miss though.
    Draw for me.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Dont want utd to get thrashed though because we don't want ole sacked do we.
    Also I don't wish injuries on players, even them. it's sort of horrible. A few straight red cards wouldn't go a miss though.
    Draw for me.
    I wasn't wishing injury on anyone and wouldn't, well, anyone except Prickford and Richarlieson, I was just questioning whether or not he would risk him from the start as he's overplayed him He doesn't need to start him as Cavani is exactly the type of forward who attacks areas in which UEA FC are notoriously weak, although Cavani should be starting his 9 game ban in my books, time to take to Twitter and BLM to make sure they get on the FA's case about only punishing and acting on racism when it suits their agenda
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I wasn't wishing injury on anyone and wouldn't, well, anyone except Prickford and Richarlieson, I was just questioning whether or not he would risk him from the start as he's overplayed him He doesn't need to start him as Cavani is exactly the type of forward who attacks areas in which UEA FC are notoriously weak, although Cavani should be starting his 9 game ban in my books, time to take to Twitter and BLM to make sure they get on the FA's case about only punishing and acting on racism when it suits their agenda
    I know you weren't wishing injury on anyone, someone earlier in the thread was doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Absolutely - I can’t speak for Bali - but I can definitely see a United win - but just as easily they could be flattened by City. Derby game and both teams under pressure. Anyone’s guess.

Draw the most likely outcome though and wouldn’t be a bad one either.
    Didn't MU do the league double over City last season.
    I hope a draw ir MU win.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

A draw, but 2-2, with United having been 2-0 down and managing two goals in the later stages of the second half.

That way it "feels like" a win for them and "feels like" a loss for City, but we push ourselves 2 points further ahead of both if (if!) we beat Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I know you weren't wishing injury on anyone, someone earlier in the thread was doing that.
    I am so Bad, I wish Sterling got one.

The days of 3 Champion's League Finals in 4 years are a thing of the past for them.

11/12 - out in the Group stage.
    12/13 - out in the last 16.
    13/14 - out in the Quarters.
    14/15 - no Champion's League.
    15/16 - out in the Group stage.
    16/17 - no Champion's League.
    17/18 - out in the last 16.
    18/19 - out in the Quarters.
    19/20 - no Champion's League.
    20/21 - out in the Group stage.

The furthest they have gotten is the Quarters in the last 10 seasons and they have only managed that twice. That is a massive, massive drop-off from where they were.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Didn't MU do the league double over City last season.
    I hope a draw ir MU win.
    They did indeed - 2:1 and 2:0.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The days of 3 Champion's League Finals in 4 years are a thing of the past for them.

11/12 - out in the Group stage.
    12/13 - out in the last 16.
    13/14 - out in the Quarters.
    14/15 - no Champion's League.
    15/16 - out in the Group stage.
    16/17 - no Champion's League.
    17/18 - out in the last 16.
    18/19 - out in the Quarters.
    19/20 - no Champion's League.
    20/21 - out in the Group stage.

The furthest they have gotten is the Quarters in the last 10 seasons and they have only managed that twice. That is a massive, massive drop-off from where they were.
    Wow, didnt realise it was as poor as that.