Page 96 of 113 FirstFirst ... 46868990919293949596979899100101102103106 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    They will be.

I dont like to get all Hardcastle on you but something seems off with the decisions to me.

I can accept for example Brighton penalty against us as Robbo does catch Welbeck, but we have had quite a few of them and got nothing.

As it stands id get rid of VAR it doesnt solve the problems but going back the old way has to be better.
    I've never wanted it, and nothing that's happened since will convince me otherwise. One man in the middle should make the decisions, they will make mistakes, but to me that's all they are. I don't believe that anyone is out to destroy us. When we were winning everything in the 80s people accused us of getting all the big decisions, they were wrong, we were just much better than everyone else. Just like United have been for most of the time in the Premier league era.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

The knives will be out for Ole should they fail to get 3 points tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    They will be.

I dont like to get all Hardcastle on you but something seems off with the decisions to me.

I can accept for example Brighton penalty against us as Robbo does catch Welbeck, but we have had quite a few of them and got nothing.

As it stands id get rid of VAR it doesnt solve the problems but going back the old way has to be better.
    Brighton was never a pen, Wellcack toes it away from Robbo and himself when Robbo was already mid swing and the outstep of his right boot literally brushes the outstep of Wellcack cheating Manc diving cunt's boot who throws himself to ground. In real time it's never a foul, slowed down with VAR and Wellcack's reaction it looks very different

The issue with VAR, which i warned about at the end of last season is the twats at Stockley are making bent decisions and pundits, the media and fans of clubs not on the receiving end, so all of them except us, Chelsea and Arsenal are allowing them to continue trying to normalise it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lol....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Thought this thread was being closed, have we not learned our lesson?
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Why ? They will win fuck all again and both us and City will be stronger next season.

I hope Southampton come back after this, they managed it after Leicester last season. The worst thing interviewers could do, is stick a microphone under the nose of a manager who has just lost a game. No wonder he was sarcastic with his replies.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I hope Southampton come back after this, they managed it after Leicester last season. The worst thing interviewers could do, is stick a microphone under the nose of a manager who has just lost a game. No wonder he was sarcastic with his replies.
    They have a shit load of injury's

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Us chatting about United has nothing to do with their success and a side going from 13 titles won in 18 years and 3 Champion's League Finals in 4 seasons to 0 titles won in the last 7 (possibly 8 this season) and not reaching Champion's League quarter-finals regularly merits discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    They have a shit load of injury's
    Aside from that, everything went wrong for them last night. The penalty and sending off were a joke.