Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 478790919293949596979899100101102103104107 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

The biggest joke that supposed experienced officials looked at that penalty on VAR and decided not only should the ridiculous dive be a penalty but the defender should be sent off.

I despise VAR and the EPL officials making such a pathetic attempt to implement it. Complete bunch of wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Us chatting about United has nothing to do with their success and a side going from 13 titles won in 18 years and 3 Champion's League Finals in 4 seasons to 0 titles won in the last 7 (possibly 8 this season) and not reaching Champion's League quarter-finals regularly merits discussion.
    Sorry sid, but that paragraph just proves how ridiculous the thread is. I for one don’t care about their performances and what they’re up to.

This thread is tasteless and lacks any class. We’re better than that.

It only lacks class if we treat them specially! We don't. There's one for Spurs, one for Barca and one for us!

If we go over the top, might as well do it properly!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    It only lacks class if we treat them specially! We don't. There's one for Spurs, one for Barca and one for us!

If we go over the top, might as well do it properly!
    We treated them specially since it was created. Only recently did we have the stupid additions of Barca.

We were in a fucking demise for so long. Can’t you just forget about the other teams and focus on us. Again, no class!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    We treated them specially since it was created. Only recently did we have the stupid additions of Barca.

We were in a fucking demise for so long. Can’t you just forget about the other teams and focus on us. Again, no class!!
    You're being superstitious. It's got nothing to do with class. They have already had a demise since Ferguson left - that is objectively true. The opening post asks how low can they go. It's a perfectly fair question. Would it be classless to have that conversation in a pub?

There has been very little classless activity on this thread - just decent conversation. They are our greatest rivals and it is interesting to wonder if they will go through what we went through. There is no getting away from that.

If you think talking about it on this forum is what causes them to accrue points, that is a point of view, but I don't see why you should impose it on the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    You're being superstitious. It's got nothing to do with class. They have already had a demise since Ferguson left - that is objectively true. The opening post asks how low can they go. It's a perfectly fair question. Would it be classless to have that conversation in a pub?

There has been very little classless activity on this thread - just decent conversation. They are our greatest rivals and it is interesting to wonder if they will go through what we went through. There is no getting away from that.

If you think talking about it on this forum is what causes them to accrue points, that is a point of view, but I don't see why you should impose it on the rest of us.
    Part of 'what we went through' was a lot of bent officiating and the Murdoch media empire creating an 'anyone but Liverpool' bias across all forms of media

Now, even with VAR leaving no excuses for the bent decisions they're at that again desperately trying to prop them up and make them relevant and they're making a mockery of the Premier League in the process
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

No, I can't. Football is a team sport where every team plays against other teams. By its very definition I have to care about other teams and can't forget them, as we face them on the pitch each season (at least the ones in England).

What would constitute a presence of class to you?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Sorry sid, but that paragraph just proves how ridiculous the thread is. I for one don’t care about their performances and what they’re up to.

This thread is tasteless and lacks any class. We’re better than that.
    If its taste and Class you're after ,I'd stay off the Internet if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    What do you mean?

I'm a classy bird

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Thank fuck I’m not you. Bit of a sad life if I was. Twat