Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Oxlade

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I don't know why people try and talk to him about fabinho or bother replying I don't anymore, the guys a idiot over it
    It's all opinions Kev, and when they're only opinions, no-ones right or wrong.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's all opinions Kev, and when they're only opinions, no-ones right or wrong.
    Same arguements every week and 10 posts of the same shit by him how fabinho is somehow shit in midfield and only one who thinks it

Getting rather tedious tbh

Same arguements every week and 10 posts of the same shit by him how fabinho is somehow shit in midfield and only one who thinks it

I know what you mean.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Excuse me, but you're the ones who keep going back to the subject, i'm just responding to people doing that who are directly addressing me, so maybe check yourselves, accept i have my opinion on the subject and that will only change if the player is fielded in midfield and helps the team perform at higher levels than it did in his absence, until such times maybe stop trying to brow beat into accepting what you think is correct because it will never work
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

No, excuse YOU

i've not mentioned anything to do with fabinho in midfield for a while, because the situation is what it is, and won't change anytime soon so what's the point? + 10 pages of your crap about him

And you be happy you get your wish of fabinho staying at CB this season at least

congrats we obviously miss him there, seems like most people say the same, apart from one person on here.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 20th January 2021 at 08:59 PM.

Well this is the Oxlade thread and I’m with tees.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well this is the Oxlade thread and I’m with tees.
    With Tees how? I was 'on topic' talking about Ox, i never mentioned fucking Fabinho

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    With Tees how? I was 'on topic' talking about Ox, i never mentioned fucking Fabinho
    Rebeca Tavares will be pleased

No, excuse YOU

i've not mentioned anything to do with fabinho in midfield for a while, because the situation is what it is, and won't change anytime soon so what's the point? + 10 pages of your crap about him

And you be happy you get your wish of fabinho staying at CB this season at least

congrats we obviously miss him there, seems like most people say the same, apart from one person on here.
    You're doing it again, i'm not commenting on it, give it a fucking rest

Chill 19 mate, wasn’t having a go, just agreeing with tees on Ox.