Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Curtis Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He's not going to be as good as foden who sadly will be compared too....

But he'd never start as many games as people thought on here pre-season, we looked pretty stacked in midfield, yet he's done brilliant and is probably ahead of Ox and keita in performances (when not injured obviously)

could be the player that dribbles past a few players and scores a screamer, with some magic and i'd love a midfielder of ours to be able to do that, even off the bench it's a great option.
    You never know how things will pan out for young players Foden included. The best I even seen at that age was Jack Wiltshire, he was amazing but injuries took their toll and he never came close to forfilling his potential.

Today's the day for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Today's the day for him.
    Let's have a repeat of his goal v the bitters in the cup
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If he hasn't got the bottle to try and play the simple forward pass to play Mo or Mane in on 4 or 5 occasions and wants to be Ray Wilkins and put his foot on the ball and turn it back away from goal before passing it square and all impetus of every promising situation has gone, he's never ever going to be fucking good enough, absolutely fucking garbage today, big time bottler

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If he hasn't got the bottle to try and play the simple forward pass to play Mo or Mane in on 4 or 5 occasions and wants to be Ray Wilkins and put his foot on the ball and turn it back away from goal before passing it square and all impetus of every promising situation has gone, he's never ever going to be fucking good enough, absolutely fucking garbage today, big time bottler
    Jesus wept. Based on one game playing beside Thiago who's won everything and still plays the ball backwards ? And the less said about Gini the better. We winas a team, we lose as a team. They were all shocking.

Is he the new scapegoat now roll on fab being back!!!!

??

Firmino and everyone was SHITE!!!!!!

firmino can't even strike the fucking ball properely some striker

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Jesus wept. Based on one game playing beside Thiago who's won everything and still plays the ball backwards ? And the less said about Gini the better. We winas a team, we lose as a team. They were all shocking.
    We're talking about 4 or 5 3 v 3 or 3 v 4 situations Ian, when Mane and Mo both had the run on defenders between the channels and the pass was on to either of them and he didn't even have the balls to try it, like he didn't in the City game when he could have at least tried to play Mo in too

??

Fab can't even stay with his man when he absolutely has too and read the play in midfield to realise when he ahs to, but according to you he's the best DM that ever played the game

??

all 3 up front were awful, Sadio in particular. A bloody shambles and to think we can't look at the bench and change things. But to pick out a 20 year old is a cheap shot considering the Champions we had playing.

We're talking about 4 or 5 3 v 3 or 3 v 4 situations Ian, when Mane and Mo both had the run on defenders between the channels and the pass was on to either of them and he didn't even have the balls to try it, like he didn't in the City game when he could have at least tried to play Mo in too
    Funny how we lost momentum when he went off against City. Though Ali played a huge part in that game.