Page 188 of 248 FirstFirst ... 88138178181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Why does it always feel like Crimson Dynasty is always screaming at his/her screen as he/she types?
    Doesn't the general population want to make you scream?

People seem more fucking stupid than before.

A twitter today said "Woolsworth " in a tweet and are reopening some stores late 2021, and the internet blew up thinking woolworths was coming back to the high street

Like are you fuckin serious? I mean have you seen the chart topping music?? Like really? what the fuck.

Same with all the scam emails, people are so fucking dumb, hence Boris and trump are the leaders right now.

Fuck my life, hence this coronavirus shit, hahaha boris "trust the common sense of the nation" - from that moment you knew we was fucked.

Not to mention destroying the planet more and more, we need something to wipe out a lot of the human race,
    preferably after I die, and mark my words it will happen in the future, nature has a way of fighting back, the planet is more important than all of us, and frankly i'd rather live in the middle of nowhere with lots of pets/animals , (assuming I could still access food etc ok and watch the footie in some way)

Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and have my own little island and food deliveries on a boat, hahaha.

Personally I think all the wildfires that are happening in america right now due to global warming (it is actually real stupid fucks that think it's not) yes they've always had them but it's getting so so much worse, I feel that's a greater tragedy and more of a concern TBH)
    Last edited by Kev0909; 27th October 2020 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Doesn't the general population want to make you scream?

People seem more fucking stupid than before.

A twitter today said "Woolsworth " in a tweet and are reopening some stores late 2021, and the internet blew up thinking woolworths was coming back to the high street

Like are you fuckin serious? I mean have you seen the chart topping music?? Like really? what the fuck.

Same with all the scam emails, people are so fucking dumb, hence Boris and trump are the leaders right now.

Fuck my life, hence this coronavirus shit, hahaha boris "trust the common sense of the nation" - from that moment you knew we was fucked.

Not to mention destroying the planet more and more, we need something to wipe out a lot of the human race,
    preferably after I die, and mark my words it will happen in the future, nature has a way of fighting back, the planet is more important than all of us, and frankly i'd rather live in the middle of nowhere with lots of pets/animals , (assuming I could still access food etc ok and watch the footie in some way)

Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and have my own little island and food deliveries on a boat, hahaha.

Personally I think all the wildfires that are happening in america right now due to global warming (it is actually real stupid fucks that think it's not) yes they've always had them but it's getting so so much worse, I feel that's a greater tragedy and more of a concern TBH)
    Plus now all this ppe stuff that is being binned every day

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    You can’t design a model if you don’t understand what you are modelling.

The Ferguson model was based on the assumption that no one would have any immunity to this novel virus. That was wildly incorrect.
    Is it wildly incorrect?
    I hear on the news today that immunity from this virus may last as little as 2 months.

Why does it always feel like Crimson Dynasty is always screaming at his/her screen as he/she types?
    I think CD makes quite good posts.
    I like the passion.
    Other posters are far more guilty of what you describe. No names mentioned!.
    They are all hopefully free to post their thoughts, frustrations and anxieties.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Is it wildly incorrect?
    I hear on the news today that immunity from this virus may last as little as 2 months.
    Yes it is, which is why their predictions for the number of people who would die were so high, over ten times as high as in reality. People had a preexisting capability to deal with the virus due their previous exposure to similar coronaviruses, which are present every year.

The loss of immunity over time is only part of the story, and of course it's the more alarming part of the story, which we should by now expect from the media. They are talking about antibodies, which do indeed seem to fade over time. But the other aspect of immunity (the aspect that seems to be more crucial - notably T-cells) is not measured in this test. If they were to look at this aspect of immunity honestly - as most of the scientists are - they would not be able to use the data to create such pessimism on the radio as you heard it.

I like the passion.
    You fucking aiming that at me son?

You bitch!

That's literally all in your head, I'm sorry to say.

Couldn't be farther from the reality of when I type my posts.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I like the passion.

Cheers, mate.
    Much appreciated.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    i think that was actually my point......most of the viruses ive had in the last 11 years are since he started school
    Aaah, .... I see what you mean.

Kids are normally referred to as 'Germ buckets' for this very reason.
    And the younger they are (though old enough to interact with other kids) the more likely this scenario is.

It was never going to be a good combination with this virus pandemic - especially once the schools started up again as we're now seeing with the spikes again.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    That's literally all in your head, I'm sorry to say.

Couldn't be farther from the reality of when I type my posts.
    Couldn't help but imagine you screaming that.
    Last edited by Balinkay; 29th October 2020 at 06:18 PM.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non