Page 187 of 248 FirstFirst ... 87137177180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Sadly for me my autism and its recognising and storing important information means i've had to follow the entire uk political thread for the past 37 years, no offence to anyone but we're in the shit because we have too many incredibly stupid people in the UK who have voted us even deeper in the shit and poorer in both our values and our finances at every election for the last 37 years

Rashford means well, but he's a thick Manc twat, the Tories want to normalise people they've driven into poverty and our NHS being charity cases, they are the mob, the money they receive in taxes is more than enough to pay for and fund very well all the things there are UK charities for, the problem is they use our public services as a means to money launder 100's of billions of taxpayers money into the hands of their cronies and donors every year and don't pay their taxes

After the last election i was thoroughly ashamed to be a northener, are the majority of people in the north that fucking thick that they let Johnson, Farage and Co convince them the EU wrecked the UK when EVERY northener simply has to know they were the cunts that did it, fucking dim witted, easily media manipulated, political goldfissh pricks, the lot of em

"Democracy must be respected' do you want a fucking list from the last 37 fucking years of it not being respected then forgetting what you voted for the last time and not checking if the twats delivered it, then voting for them again! Repeat repeat repeat._.....__
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Why does it always feel like Crimson Dynasty is always screaming at his/her screen as he/she types?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

Clearly, I can't win there.
    You could say what you believe. I have made many statements of belief on here and highlighted that I was doing so - some of them were predictions and I've admitted I now believe a conspiracy theory. The science I referred to was to argue against the mainstream of thought and action and I believe it is now overwhelming clear that something very strange is happening with governance. Scientific voices are undoubtedly being ignored.

One mistake I made was posting the wrong Ivor Cummins video above. I meant to post this one where he shows that scientists are still making insanely terrifying statements on TV (15th Oct). That's the rubbish being talked (by scientists) I was referring to, although I stand by my statement on the discourse generally, and he asks why it goes unchallenged (by the media). This video also shows again the success of Sweden and the latest knowledge that lockdown hasn't made much positive difference.

Last edited by Taksin; 27th October 2020 at 09:01 AM.

It is very compelling Taksin.

I witnessed some very differing approaches to this in the summer when travelling through Europe.

In France - life was not the usual - joie de vivre - wear a face mask indoors UNLESS eating or drinking... and you can cope - just. The place was empty...

France 38,519 deaths by Covid so far

Germany - tons of hand gel and cleansing stations - wear a face mask when out and about or at least have one hanging from your ears - very busy though - work work work..!! Covid is taken super serious.

Germany 10,090 deaths by Covid so far

Austria - not too serious - some cleansing stations - wear mask Inside restaurants etc but fairy relaxed as we get in the Teutonic south.

Austria 992 deaths from Covid so far.

Slovenia - the pretence of seriousness with signs and a few hand gel stations but people sitting outdoors and indoors as usual - no masks except the tourists.

Slovenia 251 Deaths from Covid so far.

Croatia - Sweet FA... Waiters in some establishments wearing a token covering but in all honesty - Covid...19 has claimed a few lives BUT are we scared...? Nope!! It seems to be a disease of the wealthy colonial nations. The ones with soaring aged populations. Get some sun and some sea and some fresh air and you will be strong..

Croatia 452 deaths from Covid so far.

This is just my general interpretation of the situation on the ground while on holiday... Not saying it is accurate but there it is.

Guess which countries of those mentioned have the lowest incidence rates per Million.?

Slovenia 1
    Croatia 2
    Austria 3
    Germany 4
    France 5

1,2 & 3 all very close BUT Croatia in second took in millions of tourists this summer and was way out in first place before that. Why is it that the countries that are less restrictive have a lower fatality rate...?

The Nations with the harshest lockdowns occupy the top 3 for Covid deaths per Million for the whole of Europe -

1 Belgium
    2 Spain
    3 UK.

Again the data is saying something which the media isn’t
    Last edited by Steveo; 27th October 2020 at 11:02 AM.

Yes I think the correlation between lockdown and death rate is not the most significant one to look at to understand these numbers, Steveo. As IC points out in that last video, the science is pointing to the fact that lockdowns do not make a demonstrable difference. This is something I have been expecting from the start, saying from early on and I can genuinely claim to have been proven right in my beliefs on this issue.

The other issue is the counting. Here the conspiracy theories start to gather apace. Some people have thought they were conspiring to lower the death toll, others that they have been conspiring to raise the death toll.

IC makes some very interesting points about the 19 out of 20 who were too morbidly ill to warrant ICU admission, suggesting they were not really dying of Covid. The overall mortality for the season is the other way of pointing that fact out.

The other way of understanding that is the point I have made a few times on this thread that Sweden has an average life expectancy of 81 and the average age of death from Covid was 83, meaning that the deaths This season correspond to normal mortality. I believe the figures are similar for the UK but can’t get to them right now.

So, how much of what we believe to be happening is a story that has got out of control?

Indeed... But who controls the story..?

Stories get out of control all the time.

People who try to expose this often get lumped into the conspiracy theorist bracket. The best and most powerful way to shut someone down.

No government is now going to come out and say - we hold our hands up - we got this spectacularly wrong and in fact by destroying economies and allowing potentially millions to die an early death due to a total lack of screening and operations - we didn't actually save that many potential Covid sufferers either. It simply doesn't work that way.

Just look at this

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-blunder-crime

Even when overt crimes against humanity are perpetrated by just 2 governments - STILL nothing happens. New world order type stuff. So expecting any global admission that collective governments got this so wrong OR conspired to use this as an excuse to land grab power is just not gonna happen especially with a compliant and complicit media.

You have to accept that this is a global pandemic - you have to adhere to the masters telling you what is in fact - fact - even though it isn't. Otherwise you are a nutjob!
    Last edited by Steveo; 27th October 2020 at 11:21 AM.

Ah yes. I have a patient who is an expert in military history and capability. He was commissioned to give a report in 2003 at a conference in Washington. He pointed out that the war on terror was futile, a mistake, misguided and destined to fail - I’ve read the report and it is now received wisdom.

But for his troubles he was ostracised, he stopped receiving invitations in the US and also here - pressure was put on Whitehall officials not to use his services. They were so determined not to publish his report that they declined to publish the whole collection they had commissioned that year, for the first time ever.

He now thinks his life work has largely been pointless. That’s because he is an actual expert and they tend to lose friends in government more easily.

The thought that this crisis is being used to increase government control over us is therefore even more worrying to me. You only have to look at what’s happening in Wales to see how absurd things can get when these idiots take control.

In the summer Wales closed down a load of nightingale field hospitals which were never even used, now they have a firebreak lockdown "to take pressure off the NHS", and even without waiting to see if this lockdown has worked they've been told to expect another one in January. It seems it's all decided on computer models rather than on reality.

The bane of models, look great typically but largely lacking substance below the surface.

You can’t design a model if you don’t understand what you are modelling.

The Ferguson model was based on the assumption that no one would have any immunity to this novel virus. That was wildly incorrect.