Page 186 of 248 FirstFirst ... 86136176179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Following the bullshit more like they're clueless to be honest, but not a great situation for them

And yes rashford first manc i like fair enough

my gorgeous pigface useless posh MP voted against the meals, infact she's voted against everything not sure what she's standing for, she doesn't even live in the area, comes back once a month to do some PR stunt
    who?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Here's an update from the excellent Ivor Cummins. there is no pandemic (anymore), and people are talking a load of rubbish. The media is not doing its job. The scientists are speaking nonsense and the politicians are hysterical.

As to why this is happening, that's a different question.

Someone's definitely talking a load of rubbish.

For sure.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Someone's definitely talking a load of rubbish.

For sure.
    why, what is the truth of the matter, Crimson Dynasty? I don't mean about my character in case you are mistaken, I mean about the scale of the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    why, what is the truth of the matter, Crimson Dynasty? I don't mean about my character in case you are mistaken, I mean about the scale of the pandemic.
    I could ask you the same question, and also who appointed you the grand arbiter in deciding who's "talking a load of rubbish" and what this "rubbish" actually is, and also why this person(s) think you're any better qualified than most to determine those circumstances over other people.

But we all know down to which sad, blind, dank alley that tortured road leads.

And I wasn't referring to your character.
    I was merely agreeing with your supposition that someone is indeed talking a load of rubbish.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

The problem is they haven't got a clue what they are doing ......My boy turned 11 yesterday so now he has to wear a mask.....because the virus obviously knows how old he is..lol

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    The problem is they haven't got a clue what they are doing ......My boy turned 11 yesterday so now he has to wear a mask.....because the virus obviously knows how old he is..lol
    I think the point is the virus doesn't care how old your boy is.

Any more than it cares how old the pensioner is (or the immune compromised 30-something year old) that may get it after having had it (inadvertently) transmitted to them by some unwitting teenager or pre-teen who might not even know they're carrying it because they're unlikely to be symptomatic or to overtly show signs of carrying it - and whom, because of the folly of youth, doesn't believe they need to wear a mask.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I could ask you the same question, and also who appointed you the grand arbiter in deciding who's "talking a load of rubbish" and what this "rubbish" actually is, and also why this person(s) think you're any better qualified than most to determine those circumstances over other people.
    No one appointed me as grand arbiter but at least you for one agree with me so I must be doing something right.

I'm not the one trying to 'determine circumstances' over other people CR, just trying to escape the actions of those who are. If you have your reasons for thinking we are being guided by wise people, please share them because I don't understand what the hell's happening anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    No one appointed me as grand arbiter but at least you for one agree with me so I must be doing something right.

I'm not the one trying to 'determine circumstances' over other people CR, just trying to escape the actions of those who are. If you have your reasons for thinking we are being guided by wise people, please share them because I don't understand what the hell's happening anymore.
    But that would involve comparing notes on our sources from....."scientists" and......"experts" - two groups you've already previously dismissed wholesale on this thread as ....(**checks notes**).... "talking nonsense",.....and to whom we should not listen to, respectively (Except the ones you clearly approve of, and who are somehow magically infallible. Of course).

How would that work, exactly?

I'm afraid this is a contest for which I'm badly outmatched as I feel I will be handicapped by the need to resort to.... facts, ....and logic, and icky stuff like,.... actual (non-misconstrued) data, not driven by an agenda and whatnot.

Clearly, I can't win there.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I think the point is the virus doesn't care how old your boy is.

Any more than it cares how old the pensioner is (or the immune compromised 30-something year old) that may get it after having had it (inadvertently) transmitted to them by some unwitting teenager or pre-teen who might not even know they're carrying it because they're unlikely to be symptomatic or to overtly show signs of carrying it - and whom, because of the folly of youth, doesn't believe they need to wear a mask.
    i think that was actually my point......most of the viruses ive had in the last 11 years are since he started school