Page 107 of 248 FirstFirst ... 75797100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    If we were awarded it as there was a 3 point difference between 1st & 2nd I would agree. But we are miles ahead. It would take something of globally epic proportions to stop us winning it
    But that's the issue for me. As unbelievably unlikely as it is it's still a chance and we would be used against us forever more. You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be some sad as fuck Utd fans who've already got songs ready with the virus in the chorus.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Not so sure , what is the situation in Italy ?
    Arent they cremating?
    I'm talking about here in the UK, no idea about anywhere else.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    But that's the issue for me. As unbelievably unlikely as it is it's still a chance and we would be used against us forever more. You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be some sad as fuck Utd fans who've already got songs ready with the virus in the chorus.
    Yep ... I bet
    Planes
    Walls
    And Viruses
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Fuck them.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

It's been over a month now since Coronavirus thread starter Kev was active on the forum. I hope the lad is alright?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    This is exactly why, apart from he doesn't fit with how we play and is massively overrated, we don't need pricks like Grealish. Allegedly partying to 4am on Sunday morning, then drunk driving and crashing into 2 parked cars when every fucker's supposed to be in lock down and to help finish the season and provide some much needed stimulus and entertainment for the millions stuck in doors footballers should be living like monks and being even more responsible than everyone else, what an absolute twat

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/aston-villa-seek-jack-grealish-talks-after-car-crash-vcq32dg6z
    Hes probably fucked his chance of a nove to Liverpool if it was possible. Just another example of a privileged footballer thinking hes above everyone and having no regard for anyone else. Theres plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    It's been over a month now since Coronavirus thread starter Kev was active on the forum. I hope the lad is alright?
    I know. Miller and Southernboy haven't been in in a while too. Hope they're okay.

Hes probably fucked his chance of a nove to Liverpool if it was possible. Just another example of a privileged footballer thinking hes above everyone and having no regard for anyone else. Theres plenty of them.
    He was never a Liverpool player with those bloody ankle socks!!..........you can tell he's right up his own arse. He was the one pictured spark out in the road in Ibiza or somewhere like that years ago wasn't he?.....hasn't changed.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I know. Miller and Southernboy haven't been in in a while too. Hope they're okay.
    Yep - have started wondering about this too. Strange for such a long absence from all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - have started wondering about this too. Strange for such a long absence from all 3.
    Considering the amount of bollox 19x has been posting lately, you can hardly blame them . 😂😂😂