Page 17 of 248 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223242767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    FFS, no wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    FFS, no wonder...
    Having searched around for a bit, these so called viral videos are fake and not from Wuhan, but a market in Indonesia. Doesn't matter which market it is, that's just blood awful

Having searched around for a bit, these so called viral videos are fake and not from Wuhan, but a market in Indonesia. Doesn't matter which market it is, that's just blood awful
    Indeed. Its vile, theres different cultures but that just looks filthy. I got sent a vid which says its Wuhan but probably doctored to fit with current events.
    The virus has supposedly come from a fish market in Wuhan and definitely passed from animal to human and the prime suspect is a bat as they carry so many virus' and bacteria.

Tomorrow's Times reporting that all games being played behind closed doors is imminent.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Juve players now going into quarantine as one of their players tested positive. 2 weeks off for them and whoever they’ve played been in contact with

Juve players now going into quarantine as one of their players tested positive. 2 weeks off for them and whoever they’ve played been in contact with
    Yep, they're going to have to call of this season's Champions League and Europa league, too many European nations didn't take strong enough preventative action and the international travel and contact with too many people in those regions with the non football people who have regular close contact with the players is a real issue
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Looks like PL games are to be played behind closed doors. A few journalists Tweeting this overnight.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Looking likely to be behind closed doors for a while now.

Just hope we finish the season in all the leagues and European trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Looking likely to be behind closed doors for a while now.

Just hope we finish the season in all the leagues and European trophies.
    Nah, shut down the European trophies. Not interested...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Killing of any animal is wrong. It’s disgusting and wrong. We need to move on as a civilisation.