Page 18 of 248 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021222324252868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Nah, shut down the European trophies. Not interested...
    If one gets shut down so will the other I dont care who wins the CL or EL I just want the title.

I hate the idea of behind closed doors but if thats what it takes im all in.

If they have some daft idea of a play off.I am all for it. If we start with a 19/22 goal advantage that is
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Knowing our luck 2/3 players will come down with the disease.. Lets hope we are doing the right things am sure we are
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Schools, colleges and other public facilities in the Republic of Ireland will be closed from Friday, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has said.

In Spain - La Liga has been Suspended too

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Schools, colleges and other public facilities in the Republic of Ireland will be closed from Friday, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has said.

In Spain - La Liga has been Suspended too
    Yep, we're on lock down boyos. My lady's business is closing down for 3 weeks from this evening.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Yup, Real Madrid has sent all of its football and basketball players home to self-isolate after a member of the Spanish club's basketball team tested positive for the virus.

As a result, the La Liga football competition has also suspended all matches for two weeks.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yep, we're on lock down boyos. My lady's business is closing down for 3 weeks from this evening.
    Wow so Ireland are taking proper precautions .

I have family members in Naples and they can’t find a shop open... Let’s hope we don’t get to that stage

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will "understand" if the season is cut short because of coronavirus.

Yeah it suits some more than others.

The idea of playing games behind closed doors, it’s just unbearable; especially the Derby. It also gives city an unfair advantage because they’re so used to it.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The idea of playing games behind closed doors, it’s just unbearable; especially the Derby. It also gives city an unfair advantage because they’re so used to it.
    Well UAE does stand for Useless And Empty...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!