Page 192 of 248 FirstFirst ... 92142182185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Death certificates have been suspect for years, even before covid, but if you object then it delays the funeral arrangements so doctors can write whatever they want and pick up £80 each for a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I think the point is the virus doesn't care how old your boy is.

Any more than it cares how old the pensioner is (or the immune compromised 30-something year old) that may get it after having had it (inadvertently) transmitted to them by some unwitting teenager or pre-teen who might not even know they're carrying it because they're unlikely to be symptomatic or to overtly show signs of carrying it - and whom, because of the folly of youth, doesn't believe they need to wear a mask.
    This above is my view.
    From what I have seen, lockdowns and so on have been implemented mainly because people have ignored the "safety rules", which are: Wear a mask, Keep your distance.
    I genuinely believe if we/people follow the safety guidelines then the virus won't be spread as much as it has.
    The reason it has spread so much, in my opinion, is because people aren't wearing masks and keeping their distance.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    More importantly should be how's the vaccination coming along ?
    Who knows, One saying before Christmas another in the spring and some saying that we may never get one. since viruses like these are hard to vaccinate against
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

More importantly should be how's the vaccination coming along ?
    Further to my earlier comments on vaccines;

“Vaccines: Covid vaccine manufacturers have received a liability waiver in most countries. The Oxford vaccine trial has been suspended after a serious neurological adverse event occurred. A Belgian journalist moreover reported temporary fever, severe chest pain, “glowing hot legs” and loss of all feeling in his fingers after receiving another covid vaccine.”

A young 17 year old lad died sadly this week. And it was put down as covid. His dad has come out sadly and made it aware yes he tested positive last month but was retested only last week and tested negative. He was awaiting a heart operation and was a big lad for his age . So not in good condition.
    This is the latest info, which may help in understanding the sad case you mention;

“Disease mechanisms: Several new studies show that (severe) covid is first and foremost a cardiovascular disease that causes thrombosis (blood clotting) and lung embolism by damaging the blood vessels. This explains the age and risk profile of covid-19 mortality.”

Maybe a bit drunk last night..... tier 2 doesn't seem to bad anymore, lockdown is being announced in just over 10 mins.

I've heard that football will carry on, but forget about fans in the stadium
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st October 2020 at 05:59 PM.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/what-sage-got-wrong/

This isnt your article by any chance is it Taksin?

Over in Ireland Taksin

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Maybe a bit drunk last night..... tier 2 doesn't seem to bad anymore, lockdown is being announced in just over 10 mins.

I've heard that football will carry on, but forget about fans in the stadium
    Doubt theres going to be fans in at any point this season. Doubtful summer festivals or outdoor concerts will go on either. I'm missing going to gigs big time.

LOCKDOWN

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;0
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”