Page 193 of 248 FirstFirst ... 93143183186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Why are you pleased about it?

It’s an economic and mental health disaster

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I've been in some form of lockdown for the past 37 years because of how knobheads have voted to allow our society and economic model to become as it is, so don't talk to me about mental health, see how all the dickheads who've voted it on me fucking like it - in a nutshell
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've been in some form of lockdown for the past 37 years because of how knobheads have voted to allow our society and economic model to become as it is, so don't talk to me about mental health, see how all the dickheads who've voted it on me fucking like it - in a nutshell
    A rather Machiavellian outlook

Also, let's not forgot all those knobheads voted continually to allow our economy to become hugely reliant on service sector jobs, and here we see the foolishness of them continually doing that, the dickheads even voted for Brexit and allowed themselves to be conned into blaming the EU for all the Uks issues when they are all down to the Tories, including Blair and them being so dumb, naive, easily manipulated by the media and incapable of following the political thread that they kept voting for the twats

I've no sympathy for any of them, you reap what you sow, they're in this position because it's what they keep voting for, simple as, and they have no-one but themselves to blame

How you vote really is no different to buying insurance and needing to make a claim, when you come to renew that insurance, or your broadband, or your phone package, before renewing you ask yourself if the service you have received is satisfactory and what you agreed in your terms and conditions when you took it out and if it isn't, you go elsewhere

So if the knobheads can all do this with all these utilities and the principle is the same, why oh WHY is it seemingly impossible for them to do it when they vote?

Exactly. There's going to be so many business owners who'll go under because of this. One month before xmas, this Govt are a fucking shower of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Also, let's not forgot all those knobheads voted continually to allow our economy to become hugely reliant on service sector jobs, and here we see the foolishness of them continually doing that, the dickheads even voted for Brexit and allowed themselves to be conned into blaming the EU for all the Uks issues when they are all down to the Tories, including Blair and them being so dumb, naive, easily manipulated by the media and incapable of following the political thread that they kept voting for the twats

I've no sympathy for any of them, you reap what you sow, they're in this position because it's what they keep voting for, simple as, and they have no-one but themselves to blame

How you vote really is no different to buying insurance and needing to make a claim, when you come to renew that insurance, or your broadband, or your phone package, before renewing you ask yourself if the service you have received is satisfactory and what you agreed in your terms and conditions when you took it out and if it isn't, you go elsewhere

So if the knobheads can all do this with all these utilities and the principle is the same, why oh WHY is it seemingly impossible for them to do it when they vote?
    What about the people who didn't vote for them?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    What about the people who didn't vote for them?
    I blame Jeremy Corbyn & Rafa Benitez for the coronavirus that emanated from nature or a lab in China.
    Last edited by CCTV; 1st November 2020 at 01:13 AM.

Anyone who supported either of the two has only themselves to blame for their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I blame Jeremy Corbyn & Rafa Benitez for the coronavirus that emanated from nature or a lab in China.
    Very good