Page 203 of 248 FirstFirst ... 103153193196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Nine months in and I know 4 people who have had it.
    Two colleagues, who came in contact with the deadly disease outside of work. Both had virtually no symptoms.
    My daughter's boyfriend came in contact with the deadly disease through work and passed it on to my daughter.
    Again, both had virtually no symptoms. A tickly throat in both cases.
    Makes me wonder if i've had it without knowing, considering how easy they make out it's "spread" surely i've come into contact with it no? I was going pub alot before they had to close!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    So who's actually had the corona?

I'm still yet to know anyone in person who's had it?

How did it effect you if so?
    I know a few people. My best mates mum had it and was very close to dying but pulled through. Most others have just felt lousy for a day or 2 and then ok.

Covid-19: a disease so deadly, you have to get tested to see if you have it!
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Covid-19: a disease so deadly, you have to get tested to see if you have it!
    As Professor Bhakti said in the video I posted a couple of weeks ago, the PCR test should never be used in this way - to confirm 'infection'. There are known problems with the calibration of the Chain Reaction (the CR of PCR) leading to much higher positives than reflect reality. Even so, no medical training allows you to diagnose the disease without a symptom picture. The test should only support a clinical diagnosis.

We seem to have entered a pseudo-religious reality where everyone appears to think they understand what is happening and is measuring their moral virtue against this totally false reality. We know that lockdowns make NO DIFFERENCE to the outcome once the disease in endemic, except they may cause more people to die of Covid by having it linger in the population for slightly longer, thereby exposing the more vulnerable for slightly longer.

More children were killed by lightening strike this year globally than by Covid and yet we are still whining on in all media outlets about how students are being immoral by having a party.

It looks like very few people understand what is happening, especially the politicians, and yet we've all thrown ourselves into this bizarre attitude towards a relatively normal seasonal disease. There is no critical examination of the claims, only of one restriction as compared to another restriction, all based on what is essentially superstition. The restrictions, including masks, do more or less nothing positive.

Now we have 2,000 fans in the stadium, thank God, and the different effect that would result from 4,000 or 10,000 or 50,000 is purely theoretical. If someone points this out, does anyone listen?

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Astra Zeneka is developing a gene based vaccine, already sold to Germany - it’s “damned dangerous” The method may cause the white blood cells to attack healthy body cells. The severe side effects in the trials so far can be attributed to this over exuberant auto-immune response.

Reawakening the killer lymphocytes with the vaccine means exposure to the real virus may cause an excessive response
    (The is what lead to the abandonment of the SARS vaccine in 2007, where every single one of the animals tested died on re-exposure to coronavirus)
    You may have noticed today's reports of anaphylactic shock responses in some of the early adopters of the new vaccine. My own warnings that this type of vaccine was dangerous due to its tendency to cause excessive auto-immune responses and my statement that I would be advising people not to take it were met with derision by some on here.

This is conforming to exactly to the pattern I predicted and is the reason Professor Bhakti called this vaccine 'damned dangerous'. If you or your loved ones are not likely to suffer from anaphylaxis, you may still want to ask yourself what role you wish low level auto-immune disease to play in your future health before taking one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    So who's actually had the corona?

I'm still yet to know anyone in person who's had it?

How did it effect you if so?
    A very close friend of ours developed it in March. Used to work in the ambulance service (where he caught it - driving patients around). Went on a ventilator in hospital (intensive care). Given a 20% chance of survival at one point. Intensive care for four months +. Now out and at home but permanently on oxygen. Unlikely to ever work again. Constantly breathless.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    A very close friend of ours developed it in March. Used to work in the ambulance service (where he caught it - driving patients around). Went on a ventilator in hospital (intensive care). Given a 20% chance of survival at one point. Intensive care for four months +. Now out and at home but permanently on oxygen. Unlikely to ever work again. Constantly breathless.
    Don't worry these Tory cunts will have him undergo a PIP assessment and declared fit for work although very obviously not, the cunts
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Forgot to mention, he "caught" it thanks to the NHS/ambulance service failing to provide adequate PPE. Only one mask provided between two drivers per vehicle.

Forgot to mention, he "caught" it thanks to the NHS/ambulance service failing to provide adequate PPE. Only one mask provided between two drivers per vehicle.
    Yep, Brexit, the we're going to stand on our own and do our own thing and missing or rather ignoring the EU online meeting to secure orders for PPE, the Trump effect, Mini me Johnson following that Tangoed morons lead and of course Tories doing what they've been doing for the last 4 decades, robbing the tax payer blind, waiting on getting PPE until they could hand their mates a contract for it at well over the odds as they do throughout all privatised public services. The contract for IT they handed a US tech firm costs the NHS an extra 25 billion a year and all the staff safe it is useless and unecessary
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Labour wasted £26bn on a series of IT failures. They are all as bad as each other. Let's not pretend otherwise.