Page 219 of 248 FirstFirst ... 119169209212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I was thinking about Japan just the other day. We don't tend to hear now about how other nations are doing with this.

Where are these studies you talk of? If there's so many people in the medical profession with opposing views why aren't we hearing about it? Why isn't it in the news?

The mainstream media in this country and many others have been bought and governments are ignoring the real science.......Have a listen to these 2 fellas...It's long but very informative...Listen to what Ivor says at 1 hour 54 mins+..........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iqMiA81g0
    Last edited by Martyboy; 5th January 2021 at 02:27 PM.

Where are these studies you talk of?
    https://thefatemperor.com/published-papers-and-data-on-lockdown-weak-efficacy-and-lockdown-huge-harms/

Here they are collated with links

If there's so many people in the medical profession with opposing views why aren't we hearing about it? Why isn't it in the news?
    You tell me.

Remember that we have the Great Barrington Declaration, authored by the leading experts in the world, far more qualified than the SAGE committee, who inform the government.

The declaration was signed by about 50,000 doctors and Heath professionals globally and another million or so concerned citizens. Why is it ignored?

Here are the Great Barrington signatories

https://gbdeclaration.org/view-signatures/

Wales is having a quiet year in terms of mortality

Nice to see you've done some research too Tak........I'm trying all the time to get my missus to listen to me and that the mainstream media is simply spewing out fear and propoganda.....Apparently there's loads of behavioural psychologists on the SAGE team and they didn't actually get an Epidemiologist in till last summer!!...

What I don't get, I can't technically go to the next city/town, and have to stay here....

BUT

there's plenty of flights still coming in... from america too

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    What I don't get, I can't technically go to the next city/town, and have to stay here....

BUT

there's plenty of flights still coming in... from america too
    Yep dont forget the rich going on "business" trips whilst likes of us arent allowed.

I'm amazed people think coronavirus is not a problem

It's a shame you can't go into ITU's around the country, or talk to the staff and see how they're coping/feeling about it

it's all a conspiracy yeah..... for sure a distant family member works in a hospital on the ITU ward.... so i do know a bit...it's not nice i'm telling you that from what i've heard

But i'm sure boris and the gang are lockign UK down for the fun of it, they don't want tax money and want everything to go tits up yep

Where has anyone said it isn’t a problem, Kev?

You do realise that hospitals are filling to overflowing with dying people every winter don’t you?

Someone pointed out that 20 million Americans died during Obama’s time in office.

I may as well ask you if you realise it’s normal for people to die if you are using that logic. We have to be specific about what the problems are if we are to justify destroying the economy and normal life, don’t we?