Page 228 of 248 FirstFirst ... 128178218221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Yeah, the water still looks very much murky, Taks. Making progress will take time. Could very well be that some of the data we have now is not accurate.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

The stats arent going to be 100% for example people who could be in hospital for lets say a heart condition if they test and find Covid then that is classed as the cause of death.

We now have over 100k deaths in a population of 60-70m.

China reckon its just below 5k with over a billion.

So looking at the above someone is telling BS and my instinct is telling me its not us !

They had something like 1,500 Covid deaths in Japan, who have something like four times as many in population and there is no sense of lies taking place. Thailand had 58, Vietnam zero. We need to think differently about the effects of how viruses operate, beyond 'the killer virus'.

Im just using that stat as an example as nobody really knows what is going on other than influencial people.

Have the UK handled it badly ? YES we have.

My point is China are talking bollox and everyone knows it

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    My point is China are talking bollox and everyone knows it
    But this isn't fake news because - well....they are commies and I saw it on the telly..

Throws smart phone - TV and all products made in China in the bin and checks into a tent made in Bangladesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    But this isn't fake news because - well....they are commies and I saw it on the telly..

Throws smart phone - TV and all products made in China in the bin and checks into a tent made in Bangladesh!
    Nowt to do with that I think anyone who looks at the figures and how this virus is/has spread its just not possible for their stats to be correct.

A number of high profile Chinese people have even said so themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Nowt to do with that I think anyone who looks at the figures and how this virus is/has spread its just not possible for their stats to be correct.

A number of high profile Chinese people have even said so themselves.

And no high profile People in the west have suggested that numbers are over blown?

Also I assume you accept the numbers from Taiwan and South Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    And no high profile People in the west have suggested that numbers are over blown?

Also I assume you accept the numbers from Taiwan and South Korea?
    Yeah some have said that in the west I also said some people are dying of heart issues but if they have covid then that is what goes on the death cerificate.

I guess we might have to overplay it seems as western people dont seem to follow basic guildlines/instructions.

We arent going to shut the whole world down if it wasnt serious lets be right here, life is too short for ALL world leaders to agree on fucking up their social lives for two years.

I know Asian countries are more likely to do as they are told I mean people in Japan have been known to stay behind to tidy up a footy ground, wouldnt happen here would it.

Yep - and also they do have a huge head start due to previous SARS outbreak between. 2002-04

China have to be lying. Over a billion people live there. Places like Beijing were barely touched by it.
    They have dealt with it better through mass testing and struct lockdown but come on.
    They're about as trustworthy as a Tory MP.
    They are so sinister its unreal, look at hiw they have implemented those new laws in Hong Kong on everyone's blindside whilst being fully distracted with Covid.
    The farce around not allowing the WHO access to investigate a few weeks back.
    Europe (especially the UK) and the U.S/South America have dealt with it probably as bad as it could have been but there's something not right with Chinas figures. But then again South Korea,Taiwan and Singapores figures are relatively good too. They don't seem to be in the same cloak and dagger guise as China.