Page 234 of 248 FirstFirst ... 134184224227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

By the way, I've been thinking that we are reaching a point where only the super rich will be able to go on holiday, escaping the tedium of vaccine clampdowns at airports by taking their private jets and being able to afford all the absurd testing rituals. So, I'm not convinced your caution helps ordinary people either

We don't know the repercussions of the vaccine yet. Transport minister Grant Shapps said: "We know that the double vaccinated, or fully vaccinated people are much more likely to get and also carry the Coronavirus..."

I don't trust the testing but I'd been wondering why the more we vaccinate the more the cases are on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    By the way, I've been thinking that we are reaching a point where only the super rich will be able to go on holiday, escaping the tedium of vaccine clampdowns at airports by taking their private jets and being able to afford all the absurd testing rituals. So, I'm not convinced your caution helps ordinary people either
    Ordinary people?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    We don't know the repercussions of the vaccine yet. Transport minister Grant Shapps said: "We know that the double vaccinated, or fully vaccinated people are much more likely to get and also carry the Coronavirus..."

I don't trust the testing but I'd been wondering why the more we vaccinate the more the cases are on the rise.
    Yes it doesn't provide immunity - that is actually explicit in the manufacturing method - it may reduce the impact of the disease but does not stop its transmission. That's why it's scientific nonsense to hear politicians pinning their hopes on the vaccine for herd immunity.

I was talking about the health impact. The CDC website says 5,000 have died in the USA alone - I can link to a study that shows it is more likely to be 20-25,000 but doctors are not reporting the strange, unexplained deaths as vaccine deaths as they have been told they are safe. It is now politically incorrect to ask whether the vaccines are safe but we already know they are far more dangerous than all the vaccines of the last 25 years combined. Then there are unreported side effects from the vaccines, and general illness caused by them, especially in young people who are essentially 100% safe from Covid. Then there is the effect of future exposure to cornaviruses, which some are predicting will be very bad, then there are long term effects we have no idea about such as fertility, especially in women, or increased autoimmune activity.

Most people are now being convinced to take them so they can travel, but I suspect this may be looked back upon as one of the greatest scandals in medical and political history.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Ordinary people?

yes people who can't afford private jets

Yes, there is the health impact of the vaccine, but that is being denied. What is undeniable is that a government minister says that the vaccine makes people "much more likely" to get coronavirus and this surely points to more lockdowns later this year because that is how they respond to "the data". We are no better off than we were last summer without a vaccine.

yes people who can't afford private jets
    All people who cannot afford private jets are in the 'ordinary' class Taksin?
    What about people who cannot afford health care let alone private health care or in that category people who cannot afford a private bicycle or perhaps cannot even walk.
    Do I need to go on?
    Should the rich survive this pandemic at the expense of the poor peoples of this Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yes, there is the health impact of the vaccine, but that is being denied. What is undeniable is that a government minister says that the vaccine makes people "much more likely" to get coronavirus and this surely points to more lockdowns later this year because that is how they respond to "the data". We are no better off than we were last summer without a vaccine.
    Geert Van Den Bosch, who is an expert in vaccines, has an even more apocalyptic prediction about how vaccinated people will be throwing off the virus and infecting people badly. He has been calling for the immediate cessation of the vaccine program for weeks but no one is listening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    All people who cannot afford private jets are in the 'ordinary' class Taksin?
    What about people who cannot afford health care let alone private health care or in that category people who cannot afford a private bicycle or perhaps cannot even walk.
    Do I need to go on?
    Should the rich survive this pandemic at the expense of the poor peoples of this Earth?

I don't understand what you're saying here, SR. As far as I can tell, the wealthier nations have done much worse than the poorer nations. Metabolic health seems to be implicated and having a rich, high sugar diet is a precursor to metabolic disease and therefore heart disease, which this virus seems to be built for.

What is the difference between caring about ordinary people and caring about 'the poor peoples of this earth'? I was saying that your care for the poor wasn't the only way to see that the wealthy are going to come out of this better. I mean the lockdowns have disproportionately affected the poor negatively - did you not know that? The wealthy metropolitans and government classes have tended to be cheerleaders for lockdowns - it may be a coincidence but they have generally done really well out of them and been able to spend time in the garden relaxing.

You still haven't said what you think the policy should be and why it will help the poor. I now think the science is unequivocal for example that lockdowns don't save lives. Rishi Sunak let it slip that he knows as much the other day. So where does that leave us?

Geert Van Den Bosch, who is an expert in vaccines, has an even more apocalyptic prediction about how vaccinated people will be throwing off the virus and infecting people badly. He has been calling for the immediate cessation of the vaccine program for weeks but no one is listening to him.
    Yet another one of your revered scientists no doubt
    My forum name is Scientificred but I am no scientist but have worked with so many throughout my entire working life as a brilliant technician and have found so many to be reckless in their pursuit of glory at the expense of all else. Their pursuits endangered my life on many occasions and my colleagues.
    The only scientist I take notice of these days is Dr Chris Smith.
    You may or not rate him.
    I am ending this discussion with you now Taksin. I think you are unbalanced and you are entitled to think similarly of me.